Is It Time To Switch To Bloom Nutes, And How?

• Thread starter chuey316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuey316

chuey316

I know it's been a minute, but just thought I'd pop back in and let everyone know how it's going.

It's day 83 now. Last week the trich's were mostly all cloudy, so I started flushing. I cut the lighting from 24/0 to 20/4 to introduce a cooler period, and brought the humidity down gradually over the past week from the low 50's, to the low to mid 20's now to try to produce more trich's.

Now there's definitely more trich's, that are a mix of clear, and clear/cloudy, but still no amber yet. Next Thursday will be 2wks since starting the flush, and next Saturday will be 13wks from seed. I need a smoke that's gonna be good for my pain, and help me sleep at night, so I'll wait it out.

How about some pics. Sorry about the blotches, need to order a new camera for my phone.

20171109 003231
20171109 003124

A pic of my other Auto #1. It's definitely a different pheno, but doesn't have any amber either, except on some sugar leaves.
20171109 003305

R

ROOBIX

Lookin good. All leaves look good without deficiency, a couple of slightly burnt tips, which is what i shoot for. Looks like you gave em the right nutrient strength. With new strains, i like to pick a nug off every 3 days or so with about a wk before scheduled harvest. And then even let a good cola go an extra week after the date. That way you can dial in your preference. Little more heady/uplifting early harvest. More narcotic late harvest. This helped me when i only had a harvest or two under my belt. Im gettin ready to chop this tange kush.
20171109 212028
20171109 212019
20171101 213214

R

ROOBIX

Oh and can you or any other auto farmers give suggestions on a good auto to try? Lookin to try somethin a lil different.

chuey316

chuey316

My last grow was 3 stunted cash crop Auto's. I averaged around 2oz per plant, but it's capable of allot more. Smoke is good, but not a great strain for pain relief.

I've heard Critical mass is a good yielder. I haven't grown it, but I've smoked it, and it was a great smoke and great pain relief.

I just planted 3 Cindy 99's. I've heard good things about it. Once I get enough experience under my belt, I'm going to start growing different strains at the same time, so I can have a good day time strain, and a nice couch lock sleepy strain for night.

brazel

brazel

Nice reading about autos. Might give em a try.
Thx
And dont be a dick just cuz someone wants to learn.
I wasn't being a dick, sometimes people troll or fuck around... The pics show it's been budding...

brazel

brazel

I thought with bottled nutes you can pump it up, problem then flush and lower! And it's also from experience... guess I was wrong my bad.
Stitch is dope.

chuey316

chuey316

Day 89 now, and still no amber. Some leaves lightening and or yellowing here or there, but overall both of my girls are mostly green, and still drinking.

I'm 2 days away from being 2wks since a light flush, and watering without any nutes. May decide to chop one this weekend, but not sure witch one.

Top Bottom