Is My Bud Ready?

• Thread starter Paulcnumber3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Why clip, just put the scope on the bud you want to check.
I should have clarified, I have an old fashion microscope...

Old microscope 17145722

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Thanks. I'll be to lazy for that LOL....anyone else?

My scope is cool and works great.. just need to look at the right stuff.
Might as well just tear a piece of Bud right off and stick right under that there microscope lol

NewOldGuy

NewOldGuy

Not the answer I wanted, but it appears I need to check buds verses sugar leaves..... Well I'll just have to figure it out then.......

This begs the question, do buds on the plant mature at different rates? My hunch is yes.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Not the answer I wanted, but it appears I need to check buds verses sugar leaves..... Well I'll just have to figure it out then.......

This begs the question, do buds on the plant mature at different rates? My hunch is yes.

Yes the ones that get more light will mature quicker.

Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

Just an update. Everything smoked great nice dense buds. Came to an oz and a 1/4 so not bad. My other two I definitely chopped down to early and didn't even get an oz and they were both not to much of a head high. I just bought regular seeds and have 3 plants growin now and looking great

Latest posts

Top Bottom