Is My Plant Over Watered ?

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Agreed. Plant seems to be wilting from lack of water. She is too big to only water around the perimeter like a seedling. Looks like the other 3 got enough but not her.

Overwatering is from watering too often to saturation. It eventually leaves the bottom of the pot too wet and basically drowns the roots.

H

Highkev

How do i fix this ? I accidently gave to much water before i went to sleep and believe it is overwatered
I always lift the whole plant to feel how much weight they are to get a better idea of how much more or how much less water is needed. Just looking and assuming can be deceiving and could lead to over or under watering. I also give her the knuckle test to the dirt.

Koltivation

Koltivation

Okay thank all of you !! You are all right they are definitley underwatered which is my fault for thinkig it was overwatered . Hopefully it will recover good !

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

If over-watered, turn up the light and heat and lower the RH, Aerate the hell out of the water on the next watering. Actually, that's a good idea at every watering. Got tired of shaking half empty jugs, now I just drop a hose in it attached to a $7 aquarium air pump.

Koltivation

Koltivation

Plant doesn’t seem to get any better looks like it is getting worse . I originally thought it was overwatered so i gave it very little water but as of yesterday i started giving it the normal water schedule as my other plants but it looks like its getting bad

239A2B48 14CF 4B40 BAF7 F8B7D3957543
6F4C5F6D A807 43F2 9AC8 9364F33B2259
H

hawkman

You can also add more soil to your pots - this really help's

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Had a couple sad seedlings in 16 oz. beer cups of FFOF .
Looked to be all but dead.
(FoxFarm gets it wrong on occasion. :( )

On the premise, "it's going to die anyway" I dumped the swampy smelling soil into my hand and gently shook off what I could. Then rinsed the roots clean under the tap.
Held them in fresh cups and dribbled in pre-moistened soil.

They recovered rapidly and went on to be beauty queens.
Your mileage may vary, but, as a last resort . . .

Koltivation

Koltivation

I dont know whats going on , ive been watering my plant normally like a the others and it seems to just keep getting worse , my other plants are now sagging a little bit also and i cant understand what im doing wrong overwatering or underwatering , i havent increased the amount of water ive been giving the plants and i spray them with water every 3-4 hours and keep the top soil moist. I feel like all my plants are going to get ruined , this is my first grow

068EE59C DDA8 43B1 8EC4 6F173FB10C8A
06BF4666 365F 4818 8F40 28E253008C8A
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I dont know whats going on , ive been watering my plant normally like a the others and it seems to just keep getting worse , my other plants are now sagging a little bit also and i cant understand what im doing wrong overwatering or underwatering , i havent increased the amount of water ive been giving the plants and i spray them with water every 3-4 hours and keep the top soil moist. I feel like all my plants are going to get ruined , this is my first grow
What have you done so far to fix your problem.

Koltivation

Koltivation

What have you done so far to fix your problem.
I have tried getting it back to its normal watering but I think ive been cautious about how much im watering so it must still be underwatered . Should i spray directly under the stem and concentrate all the water to that spot ? Cause i usually just spray all around untill all the top soil is moist.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I have tried getting it back to its normal watering but I think ive been cautious about how much im watering so it must still be underwatered . Should i spray directly under the stem and concentrate all the water to that spot ? Cause i usually just spray all around untill all the top soil is moist.
Dont water by spraying. They are pretty big just water them thoroughly.

Top Bottom