Is My Plant Ready To Harvest!? Helllp

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Please tell me these aren’t your plants bro. Please tell me google images has been getting a workout tonight. Please.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

All you jealous haters are prob gonna call bull but I know I’m the best and my plants are the best and my setup is the slickest on this site for sure. I actually paid a ton for the custom Tims air pots. They just look like average coffee cans but don’t be fooled

Balanque

Balanque

Please tell me these aren’t your plants bro. Please tell me google images has been getting a workout tonight. Please.

Them bad ladies got left in 4" pots for several months :) Think he gave me those cuts in November, and I returned them late January after nothing had been done and they were about to hit the garbage for those precious pots and real estate ;)

SinCity

SinCity

When to harvest?? From seed?? Harvest tomorrow.lol..that looks like a re-veg....they won't smoke your weed....ok.. your post is a joke right!?.

When to harvest?? From seed?? Harvest tomorrow.lol..that looks like a re-veg....they won't smoke your weed....ok.. your post is a joke right!?.

i like a person who starts out taking things seriously. good for you. cuz what if it wasn't @UncleRomulus and the post was for real?!? 😱...then you'd have hurt the person's feelings and made them defensive and less able to listen and learn. you're a keeper of the faith @Nugg 🌿. and a fast learner 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom