Is My Plant Ruined???!?

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Checked my plant and noticed this crap on it! What is this? And how can I fix if I can? I don’t understand how this could happen... thanks for any help

Is my plant ruined
GeneralGrow

GeneralGrow

It's a 3 finger leaf?If yes, i don't think you need to worry

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Look at the left leaf to the middle. See that mark? And on the second pic look at the bottom corner it’s like it’s rotting!

biffidum

biffidum

Looks a little like the plant isn't sure about flower or veg... lighting issues?

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Looks like your growing tips are dying....i've had exp with this..lol..

Did you transplant with healthy roots?

How long has it been in this pot?

Could be soil born or air borne fungus!

Have you broke up the upper layer of soil at all?

I got 5gal smart pots with 5 autos under 450watt led. How would this be fixed?

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Looks like your growing tips are dying....i've had exp with this..lol..

Did you transplant with healthy roots?

How long has it been in this pot?

Could be soil born or air borne fungus!

Have you broke up the upper layer of soil at all?
I started the seeds right in the pots. Been in 25 days. What do u mean break up the upper layer of soil? How bad is this problem? :(

str8smokn

str8smokn

You got nothing to worry about, the spot on the leaf looks like a water mark, the second pic could be a bug bite but I’d say it was just man handled when it was fresh.
If it’s 25 days old you should be seeing some pistols here soon . Like next couple days.
STR8

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I started the seeds right in the pots. Been in 25 days. What do u mean break up the upper layer of soil? How bad is this problem? :(

Not saying to break up the soil....no never do that...i did that and my growing tips are all dead brown or dying....fungus has taken over
I am going to get a product called sns 244....hopefuly it works!

Hope all works out 4 ya

H

heisen

Your post seems a bit off.you removed these handles to get more light?they fold over and hardly an obstruction.are you seriously needing help or just pulling chains?
Dont take the wrong way we just have some old members making weird post and jerking people around.
Images

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Your post seems a bit off.you removed these handles to get more light?they fold over and hardly an obstruction.are you seriously needing help or just pulling chains?
Dont take the wrong way we just have some old members making weird post and jerking people around.
View attachment 809408
Yeah mine don’t fold they just pop back up and honestly get in the way because my plants are close together. And they did make some shade on the plant so I figured to just cut them off. Never thought a weed forum would gather trolls usually that’s gaming sites lol but I promise I’m not.

Top Bottom