Is Sea Green Worth 325$ A Gallon?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Seagreen is a concentrated compost extract. It is a 100% natural product that has over a million different species of microbes, from bacteria to fungi along with aerobic and anaerobic bacteria in it. We ferment compost with all the microbes in it. It's completely unique on the market because we don't just buy specific species from companies or culture out specific species and put them in a bottle and sell it. Our product is actually alive in the bottle and is formulated to be shelf stable for at least a decade as we have batches more than a decade old that are still functional and PLEASE look at Seagreen through a microscope. you will see far more biological activity going on than in any tea or any other product from any other manufacturer.

Seagreen is a concentrated compost extract. It is a 100% natural product that has over a million different species of microbes, from bacteria to fungi along with aerobic and anaerobic bacteria in it. We ferment compost with all the microbes in it. It's completely unique on the market because we don't just buy specific species from companies or culture out specific species and put them in a bottle and sell it. Our product is actually alive in the bottle and is formulated to be shelf stable for at least a decade as we have batches more than a decade old that are still functional and PLEASE look at Seagreen through a microscope. you will see far more biological activity going on than in any tea or any other product from any other manufacturer.
Ha yeah ok

brazel

brazel

I have found Seagreen is most effective for increasing growth as a soil drench. Lots of people do foliar spray it. As far as Gibberellic acid, as long as you are using it at the recommended dosage, mixing the 2 shouldn't be a problem. The product that is best for foliar spraying, especially during flower, is Trueblooms. It's got a higher microbial count, along with PGRs that speed up the transition from veg to flower and it increases flowering spots.
trueblooms! The name alone tells me no no no! Trueblooms.... with pgr! That's awesome!

brazel

brazel

Not sure what you mean by your comment. Seagreen costs between 5 to 20 cents a gallon and it works in hydro, coco, and soil. I read at least some of your thread. It seems like you are doing a lot of work to brew your tea. I suggest doing as side by side with your tea and just seagreen. I can even get you a sample for free to test out. Oh and if you run our entire line, which is only 4 bottles, in soil, you will vegge for about 60 cents a gallon and flower for about the same. You should add up all your nutrients and amendments you are using now and figure out, per gallon, after diluted, how much you spending. I guarantee it's way more than 60 cents a gallon.
I'm not even sure what to say...i guess I'll just say ... you're wanting to get a price per gallon of amendments? I think you're confused on how this works.

brazel

brazel

That is the secret anyone who understands fermentation wants to know. Our CEO, after years of trying, figured out a way to do it. Honestly, the science is way above my head. Oh and lactobacillus is only one of over a million different species of bacteria and fungi that are in the bottle.
Lactobacillus...man my fermented radishes are loaded with lacto-bacto!

Maybe instead of saying CEO.... (you know cause they typically run a business) you should mention his education.... Like doctorate in botany and soil etc etc

brazel

brazel

I would put your nutrients against ours in a head to head any day. Our products will give you the same or better results but you will be growing in a sustainable way that actually benefits mother nature vs what you are doing now which is actually harming mother nature, at least when your nutrients end up back in the ground. Not to mention that Botanicare is owned by Scotts who makes Roundup for Monsanto.

I am currently flipping my plants to flower since my grow tent is only about 5ft tall. I topped the plants and they are about 20 days old and are slightly over 2ft, without the pot. I am only running a cheap LED I bought from amazon that pulls about 200w from the wall. Oh and my plants are mostly Indica. If they were Sativa, I would have had to flip them already as they would have been even taller. I'd show you pics but they are darkness till 10. They were also started from seed, not clones.
Any day! I check this under a scope, post pics and put it against mine.

Our products will give you the same or better results but you will be growing in a sustainable way that actually benefits mother nature vs what you are doing now which is actually harming mother nature, at least when your nutrients end up back in the ground. THIS IS MY FAVORITE LINE... SO FAR! I don't think you understand how us soil people grow!

Manufacturing a product is more sustainable than using Mother Nature!?

How can you rep a product and grow like that!?

brazel

brazel

I am just trying to help you out. We give our stuff away for free because we know it works. It's better than a money back guarantee because you don't pay for it. I guess you aren't into learning new things, helping the planet, or growing bigger, more potent plants. I mean, if your stuff can get 2ft of growth in 20 days using cheap lights, more power to you.
I'm all for you helping out people.
I'm not being negative or rude, I'm simply giving my honest thoughts:)

brazel

brazel

I will give trueblooms a try when I apply the gibberellic acid. I use gibberellic one low dose during the transition phase from vegging to blooming...
Thanks for your input !
Please, tell me why you use gibberellin?

brazel

brazel

Thanks for the affirmation Wildfire. I definitely suggest trying Paleobloom and check out our instagram as it has details about TerpGerp, the FIRST EVER, foliar spray from an air can so no extra moisture, just microbes with lots of bud increasing extracts.
Paleobloom!? Is that like a paleo diet for your plants?

Terpgerp!? no extra moisture!? What does that mean? Like six ounces is six ounces so there can't be anything extra? Or you only get the moisture that comes with it, we don't give you extra moisture to add to it when it runs low? Or it's premixed so you don't have to add extra moisture? Please explain and is moisture bad? Bud increasing extracts?

brazel

brazel

I hope we're allowed to engage with sponsors. I just have questions like everyone else! Not trying to put anyone down.
Cheers and grow on how ever you grow:)

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I hope we're allowed to engage with sponsors. I just have questions like everyone else! Not trying to put anyone down.
Cheers and grow on how ever you grow:)
Brazel you sure sound like a troll to me. Everything I said was straight up honest. Do I work for the company? Of course, do I also use the products? Yes, did I use other brands before PS, Yes. Did I have as good a results? Hell no. Do I understand the soil food web? Yep, it's my job to understand my products and the soil food web because our entire corporate philosophy is understanding the soil food web and helping plants grow the same way they grow in a forest. I generally don't take kindly to people who don't have a genuine want to learn. The way you came here guns blazing with your comments seems very trollish to me. Someone with a general curiosity and wanting to learn would generally be a lot nicer.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
trueblooms! The name alone tells me no no no! Trueblooms.... with pgr! That's awesome!
Also, not a question but a trolling statement. If you want to learn about PGRs, which can be natural extracts or synthetic hormones, just ask.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I'm not even sure what to say...i guess I'll just say ... you're wanting to get a price per gallon of amendments? I think you're confused on how this works.
Also not a question but another trollish statement that is disrespectful. All amendments cost money and how much value they bring to the table usually has to do with how much you spend per treatment and in our case, since it's diluted using water, it's a per gallon price.

Top Bottom