Is Sea Green Worth 325$ A Gallon?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Lactobacillus...man my fermented radishes are loaded with lacto-bacto!

Maybe instead of saying CEO.... (you know cause they typically run a business) you should mention his education.... Like doctorate in botany and soil etc etc
Here again, not a question but another statement.

Lactobacillus is only one species of bacteria. Ours has over a million different species and we actually have lab tests to back it up. As far as our CEO, he actually spends more time in his lab than in his office. We are a small, mostly family/friends run company. The CEO is actually self taught chemist, micro and soil biologist who has been growing medical weed, in CA since the 90s.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Any day! I check this under a scope, post pics and put it against mine.

Our products will give you the same or better results but you will be growing in a sustainable way that actually benefits mother nature vs what you are doing now which is actually harming mother nature, at least when your nutrients end up back in the ground. THIS IS MY FAVORITE LINE... SO FAR! I don't think you understand how us soil people grow!

Manufacturing a product is more sustainable than using Mother Nature!?

How can you rep a product and grow like that!?
Wow, you finally asked a question.... The answer is all our products are fermented compost extract based. We put the microbes back into the ground that chemical fertilizers kill off. Our nitrogen comes from urea which microbes break down into ammonium nitrate, just like peeing in a forest and our phosphorous, especially in Paleobloom is rock phosphate broken down by microbes into a water soluble form. Our "manufacturing" process is all about mimicking what happens in the soil food web. Our company is night and day different than any other nutrient company. If you used our products, you would find that out because plants don't lie.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Please, tell me why you use gibberellin?
I wasn't even sure what gibberellin was when he asked the question, but because I just don't give bullshit answers, I actually googled it. It increases growth in plants and is used in the plant industry.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Paleobloom!? Is that like a paleo diet for your plants?

Terpgerp!? no extra moisture!? What does that mean? Like six ounces is six ounces so there can't be anything extra? Or you only get the moisture that comes with it, we don't give you extra moisture to add to it when it runs low? Or it's premixed so you don't have to add extra moisture? Please explain and is moisture bad? Bud increasing extracts?
The term "paleo" is supposed to express the fact that the microbes in our bottles are the same microbes that created topsoil on this planet billions of years ago. As far as extra moisture, ever used air powered hairspray verses a pump bottle? Terpgerp is like hairspray. You can spray plants without soaking them with water. As far as "bud increasing extracts," what do you think allows plants like watermelon to grow such large fruits? It's the natural PGRs inside the plant that regulate how large the fruit is. Add those extracts to a cannabis plant and it also grows larger fruits. Plants don't lie and everyone in this forum will agree to that.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Is that a fancy way of saying once!
Why do you say should? Are you not sure?
It's a fancy way of saying that since there is very little fertilizer in the product, you can spray it as often as you want. You can't overdose it but twice a week is sufficient.

brazel

brazel

Brazel you sure sound like a troll to me. Everything I said was straight up honest. Do I work for the company? Of course, do I also use the products? Yes, did I use other brands before PS, Yes. Did I have as good a results? Hell no. Do I understand the soil food web? Yep, it's my job to understand my products and the soil food web because our entire corporate philosophy is understanding the soil food web and helping plants grow the same way they grow in a forest. I generally don't take kindly to people who don't have a genuine want to learn. The way you came here guns blazing with your comments seems very trollish to me. Someone with a general curiosity and wanting to learn would generally be a lot nicer.
First time I've ever heard I sound like a troll:)
I am curious and love to learn, I understand I might sound mean or rude but that's not my goal. I just see no reason to sugar coat anything. I prefer to say what's on my mind and be honest. It's not my fault people let their emotions or/and egos get involved. I'm not aiming that at you I'm just saying in general.

I can see how it might look that I come in here guns blazing but that's not how it is. I started at the beginning of the thread and I read through it and when there was something that I wanted to comment on, I commented on it.

If I said our products we produce help plants grow like they would grow in a forest.
Would you wonder why I just wouldn't go build a soil like what's actually in the forest that the plant is actually growing in?

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
First time I've ever heard I sound like a troll:)
I am curious and love to learn, I understand I might sound mean or rude but that's not my goal. I just see no reason to sugar coat anything. I prefer to say what's on my mind and be honest. It's not my fault people let their emotions or/and egos get involved. I'm not aiming that at you I'm just saying in general.

I can see how it might look that I come in here guns blazing but that's not how it is. I started at the beginning of the thread and I read through it and when there was something that I wanted to comment on, I commented on it.

If I said our products we produce help plants grow like they would grow in a forest.
Would you wonder why I just wouldn't go build a soil like what's actually in the forest that the plant is actually growing in?
That is a great question and we totally recommend you do that if you have the time and knowledge. The problem with making amended soil is that it takes 6 months to break down the amendments enough for Cannabis to utilize them since it grows so fast. You also have to know exactly what amendments to add and how much. Most people don't have that knowledge or patience. I will say this, if you use Seagreen with amended soil, you can use that soil in about a month, vs 6 months because you increased the amount of microbes that are capable of breaking down those amendments. The more microbes you throw at a task, the faster they accomplish that task. This is why our stuff is so concentrated. We want you to see results quickly.

brazel

brazel

Also, not a question but a trolling statement. If you want to learn about PGRs, which can be natural extracts or synthetic hormones, just ask.
That was a statement. I believe true blooms happen on a plant and don't come from a concoction that a company produces. Just my opinion

brazel

brazel

Also, not a question but a trolling statement. If you want to learn about PGRs, which can be natural extracts or synthetic hormones, just ask.
I know all about PGRs. They're man made, if they weren't they would be called plant hormones. If I want auxins, cytokinin... etc I get them from coconut water, barley, aloe, kelp...etc

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
It was just a comment based on what I read. The last thing I wanna do is argue
I get it, you are a skeptic. So am I. I started using Seagreen before going to work for them. I was sold on the results long before I started getting paid by them. I don't bullshit people. I don't need to bullshit people with this company. I've talked to hundreds of growers at this point, waiting for someone to tell me that the stuff doesn't work or sucks, because normally you can't please everyone all the time, but I have heard nothing but positive comments from everyone, most of which are grow store owners who deal with hundreds of products, including amendments and microbe based products. I've heard words from them like "silver bullet, miracle product, and so many other positive words. I also get that our claims seem too good to be true. I assure you, they are not.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I know all about PGRs. They're man made, if they weren't they would be called plant hormones. If I want auxins, cytokinin... etc I get them from coconut water, barley, aloe, kelp...etc
Plant Growth Regulators are hormones. They either come from plants or are synthetic. You don't understand that the term is used for both. You are clearly used to products like Clonex. We use NO synthetic hormones in our products. It would be tough to put living organisms in the same bottle as synthetic hormones. In fact, both Seagreen and Trueblooms have Kelp in them. I created separate forums for these products that describe what they are and what they do. You should check them out.

brazel

brazel

Also not a question but another trollish statement that is disrespectful. All amendments cost money and how much value they bring to the table usually has to do with how much you spend per treatment and in our case, since it's diluted using water, it's a per gallon price.
That is a great question and we totally recommend you do that if you have the time and knowledge. The problem with making amended soil is that it takes 6 months to break down the amendments enough for Cannabis to utilize them since it grows so fast. You also have to know exactly what amendments to add and how much. Most people don't have that knowledge or patience. I will say this, if you use Seagreen with amended soil, you can use that soil in about a month, vs 6 months because you increased the amount of microbes that are capable of breaking down those amendments. The more microbes you throw at a task, the faster they accomplish that task. This is why our stuff is so concentrated. We want you to see results quickly.
Then you're using the wrong amendments.
My soil is ready to plant when I'm done mixing it and I'll get a couple cycles if not three, using just water.
And yes people don't know how much to use or what to use that's why I'm trying to share this information

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
That was a statement. I believe true blooms happen on a plant and don't come from a concoction that a company produces. Just my opinion
Trueblooms is just a name. That's all. it's about 51 TRILLION microbes PER ML, over a million species of fungi and bacteria in the bottle along with natural plant extracts that increase flowering spots and reduce veg to bloom transition times. How about instead of trying to discount everything I say, you try the products or ask those on these forums who have tried them what their experiences are. I'm the only person here who actually works for the company. Everyone else, including the owner of this website, uses at least Seagreen. In fact, we have our own forum because the owner likes our stuff so much that he gave us our own forum.

brazel

brazel

I get it, you are a skeptic. So am I. I started using Seagreen before going to work for them. I was sold on the results long before I started getting paid by them. I don't bullshit people. I don't need to bullshit people with this company. I've talked to hundreds of growers at this point, waiting for someone to tell me that the stuff doesn't work or sucks, because normally you can't please everyone all the time, but I have heard nothing but positive comments from everyone, most of which are grow store owners who deal with hundreds of products, including amendments and microbe based products. I've heard words from them like "silver bullet, miracle product, and so many other positive words. I also get that our claims seem too good to be true. I assure you, they are not.
I'm not a skeptic I just know what's what. I don't doubt for one minute that your product doesn't work, I know it does. I just don't believe it's better than the natural Amendment.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Then you're using the wrong amendments.
My soil is ready to plant when I'm done mixing it and I'll get a couple cycles if not three, using just water.
And yes people don't know how much to use or what to use that's why I'm trying to share this information
If you are using the same soil, without adding any more nutrients, over and over again, your first plant is not utilizing all the nutrients. Natural amendments, like blood meal, are not time released.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I'm not a skeptic I just know what's what. I don't doubt for one minute that your product doesn't work, I know it does. I just don't believe it's better than the natural Amendment.
Why don't you get a free bottle and do a side by side? What do you have to lose?

brazel

brazel

Plant Growth Regulators are hormones. They either come from plants or are synthetic. You ydon't understand that the term is used for both. You are clearly used to products like Clonex. We use NO synthetic hormones in our products. It would be tough to put living organisms in the same bottle as synthetic hormones. In fact, both Seagreen and Trueblooms have Kelp in them. I created separate forums for these products that describe what they are and what they do. You should check them out.
From my experience if I buy a bottle, It generally describes it as pgr now if I buy some kelp it will say this includes these plant hormones.

brazel

brazel

Why don't you get a free bottle and do a side by side? What do you have to lose?
What's the ingredients?

I also read you combine that with four other bottles, correct? So to me, it's seems like it's back to bottled nutes. Which if you wanna use that, then cool.
My only thing is when they say this extract is better then the actual thing we extracted it from.

I enjoy our convos, so please don't think I'm just going back and forth with you

brazel

brazel

If you are using the same soil, without adding any more nutrients, over and over again, your first plant is not utilizing all the nutrients. Natural amendments, like blood meal, are not time released.
Of course it is, the plants get better as my SFW builds up. eventually I topdress but the amount of amendments I use gets less and less
I'd never use blood meal, feather meal, bat guano, greensand, bone meal...

Latest posts

Top Bottom