Is The Water You Use The Best It Can Be? Structured Water. Why? And An Easy Diy

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I’ve been using structured water for cooking, drinking, AND for mixing my F & D nutrients for 2 years now.

When I have posted about it within my threads, I get a few ignorant people calling it snake oil, so I thought it was time to provide solid evidence. There are several methods for structuring: cascading water over spheres, vortexing, which makes the water circle really fast, and magnets in repell to create a force field

In addition to structuring and vortexing the RO water prior to mixing nutes, on one rez I have a repelling magnet device that the nutes pass back and forth through on each feeding cycle

I have not done an honest A v B, but plants grown with the repelling magnets seems considerably (and consistently) bigger and fatter

The beauty is it doesn't really cost much to DIY. I have included pictures of 2 different devices I made. The beauty is it doesn't really cost much to DIY. I have included pictures of 2 different devices I made. The turkey baster has hematite (magnetic) spheres. The glass blender carafe has both hematite (in the center) and glass marbles

Here a great proof video with an easy to make DIY

Water Vortex Structure Frequency Experts Discussion

The benefit of structured water and water-soluble phyto compounds - PART 1

Part 2

Is the water you use the best it can be structured water why and an easy diy
Is the water you use the best it can be structured water why and an easy diy 2
ken dog

ken dog

Thanks for those videos, although the volume could be a little higher in a few of them.
A person is entitled to their own beliefs, but not their own facts.

....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_water

Fair use excerpt:

Hexagonal water is a term used in a marketing scam[1][2] that claims the ability to create a certain configuration of water that is better for the body.[3] The term "hexagonal water" refers to a cluster of water forming a hexagonal shape that supposedly enhances nutrient absorption, removes metabolic wastes, and enhances cellular communication, among other things.[4] Similar to thedihydrogen monoxide hoax, the scam takes advantage of the consumer's limited knowledge of chemistry, physics, and physiology.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Obviously, you are too biased to actually watch the videos, and yet you are quick to throw trash out here.

ken dog

ken dog

I perused the videos... Which is how I knew that the volume could be turned up on a few of them.

We'll just have to agree to disagree here...and if someone posts false science on this forum, and I feel like correcting it, that is my choice and privilege.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I perused the videos... Which is how I knew that the volume could be turned up on a few of them.

We'll just have to agree to disagree here...and if someone posts false science on this forum, and I feel like correcting it, that is my choice and privilege.

But you're the one spreading BS, albeit unknowingly. If nothing else should reach you, the blood test should have, but then, you would rather believe in wiki, which is easily manipulated by those with an agenda to make sure real science does not become mainstream.

Just one example to try to open your eyes: the so-called scientists, who were/are government paid, spewed the pseudo-science that cannabis should be banned and went about making it a schedule one drug. Somehow that gets a pass in your discerning process? They have lied, and will continue to lie when it suits their agenda, which in this case is to promote pharmaceuticals at all costs.
Since you really don't know, please keep your ignorant thoughts out of my threads

ken dog

ken dog

Since you brought it up, cannabis was classified as a schedule 1 drug because of financial reasons... It was feared the hemp trade would interfere with the timber trade.

However, please keep posting your conspiracy theories, they are quite entertaining.

Here is a link to the timber industry and hemp correlation... Whether or not it is true... Well, not really sure.

http://www.ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

Fair use excerpt:

And all of the low-quality paper the company planned to make by deforesting it's vast timber holdings were in danger of being replaced by low-cost, high quality paper made from hemp

Last edited:
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

way to go bro put an end to this fake science b*******
TBH i did grow adding magnets in different locations in my medium North south West and east ,,
Never underestimate how our planet works with magnetic s we all are electrically charged including plants  even though earth magnetism is weak it still makes a difference
Plant seeds do not germinate in Cosmos. They must "detect" the terrestrial magnetic field so their cells can be turned on. When seeds are put in a more powerful magnetic field than that of the Earth, a 15 % increase of the production was found.
If bees are subjected to a magnetic field ten times more powerful than the terrestrial one, they are completely disoriented, and the combs get unusual forms and orientations. Scientists discovered that these insects possess tinny magnetite crystals, of 300 angstroms (one angstrom means a tenth billionth part of a millimeter).
In fact, migratory birds are suspected to use magnetism, rather than sight, to make their long journeys. Bats and dolphins - even if they employ ultrasounds to find food, echolocation having been proved as not effective over large distances - were found to use Earth's electromagnetism in their long migrations

The earth is surrounded by magnetosphere
We are at the infant stage of understanding soil biology its changing literally daily .. To think that science knows all the answers don't kid your self if we did we should of reached the stars 100 years ago and guess what were never going to reach the stars Ever were locked in this planet whats keeping us safe above us is also keeping us from leaving anytime soon..

So Back to my test vs no mag soil
Results where infact 2 weeks vegged plants same conditions magnetic soil out grew no mag soil 2 fold

ken dog

ken dog

You may believe it helped, but you cannot show it.

If it is true, it should be able to be repeatable over and over again, in a controlled environment.

As I said before, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, but not their own facts.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

You may believe it helped, but you cannot show it.

If it is true, it should be able to be repeatable over and over again, in a controlled environment.

As I said before, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, but not their own facts.

Well for one See if i can dig up pictures not sure they may be long gone due to putor crashing but it was done in journal on ICM but of course in differences with mods led to ban which lead to everything being deleted
But really who Gives a fuck believe it or not
people believe in the super Hero GOD yet there is no proof are you a believer ?? of GOD

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I know you probably do not believe this even if it was tested by a person with a PHD

ken dog

ken dog

I am in no way, shape or form, trying to get you to believe something differently than what you already believe... As I said before, everyone is entitled to their beliefs.
Facts however, are facts... And if the results are not repeatable, then it is pseudoscience.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

i really like this video does water have memory ?? how much do we really know about water i mean really 71 percent of earth is WATER

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Like i said i did one controlled test group 5 plants with magnets placed in different locations and yes i saw clearly a difference in growth rates..
Plants were easily 2 times the size untouched going to go searching and see if i can dig up some pictures

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Ken i probably would but i got to much on my plate With Farm , new house landscape and do not do indoor grows anymore ,,,
Guessing years time when i bring out the 2000 plant one time farm grow :) get in get off and get out :)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Like i said i did one controlled test group 5 plants with magnets placed in different locations and yes i saw clearly a difference in growth rates..
Plants were easily 2 times the size untouched going to go searching and see if i can dig up some pictures
That's one grow, far from proving anything. I'm a firm believer that knowledge has been hidden from the masses since history started. But I gotta have real proof.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

That's one grow, far from proving anything. I'm a firm believer that knowledge has been hidden from the masses since history started. But I gotta have real proof.
Well i have done my own myth busting used Miracle grow from start to finish with amazing results ..
Have done side by side same strain defoliating and debunked the myth of more yield from removal of leafs which is total non sense .. final numbers don't lie :)
And now with my new soil tests with out manures and amendments only kitchen scraps composted to Humus with a 50 / 50 mix of sterilized top soil no nutrients only Rain from the sky no hand watering or teas
100 percent nature grown untouched with top greens top dressing
that is just my gig last years grow and this years same soil structure

Now i believe like anything else its marketing that kills products for instance silica and MJ make no sense yet marketing has made it out that it does yet there using monocot species which has the transporter cells to utilize silica's
Yet Dicots or lets use MJ do not carry it did you know that Mj will only absorb 00.01 percent silica ?? yet everyone is gung ho over the shit lol .
Ask these suppliers that are honing in on the MJ market for peered scientific dry leaf tests results ???
same thing applies for vortex instruments people that have invested in this science is also out to make money

I suggest anyone give it a try what is the cost of some magnets and placed into soil specially if your starting new indoor grow in same room
Not saying run out and by some magnetic water attachment that costs hundreds of dollars then again whats a couple hundred dollars when you harvest pounds that is just 1 oz i have thrown away more by not bothering with some minor larf on plants when harvsting that shit just gets thrown in compost bin lol 3.5 and couting
Gallery 11738 4815 996222
Gallery 11738 4816 67451

Last edited:
Top Bottom