Is The Water You Use The Best It Can Be? Structured Water. Why? And An Easy Diy

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

You may believe it helped, but you cannot show it.

If it is true, it should be able to be repeatable over and over again, in a controlled environment.

As I said before, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, but not their own facts.

The difference is some of us actually have experimented

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Show me a study where the results are repeated, and every other variable taken care of and I might pay attention. Right now just seems like hocus pocus.
is this good enough for you ??? it may even change cations for the better at a molecular level what about other minerals that may be suspended in a magentic field being more available to plants like iron nickel cobalt
Cobalt is needed in plants to produce energy
Nickel ?? Nickel is also used as a catalyst in enzymes used to help legumes fix nitrogen. There is evidence that nickel helps with disease tolerance in plants, although it is still unclear how this happens
Iron ??? one of the big ones for MJ plants is used for functions in plant respiration, and plant metabolism.
Could magentized water or soil help in some way
When you really think about it we have a broad understanding on how things tik but were really neanderthals when it comes to how mother nature , or our planet really works

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4154392/

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

To the non believers that use junk wiki or some paid magician to show structured water refuted:

I watched the movie Concussion last night. Briefly, it is about how the NFL swept CTE under the rug. Just another example of how power, influence and money can keep the truth from us. Water is no different

KD, hemp was eliminated by WR Hearst, but his cronies, big oil and pharma added their considerable influence for obvious reasons. And in spite of the repeatable science, idiots like New Jersey's governor Christy refuse to legalize it. Why? Bought and paid for influence

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Real World Farmer using structured water device that combines magnets and vortexing

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Hahahaha get over yourself nuggs. Just because people don't believe in your magic beans "JACK" doesn't mean they deserve your snarky comments.

When that person keeps repeating himself he does. Perhaps if you read the whole 2 pages before commenting...

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's additional proof

Ep.5 – Dr. Gerald Pollack: The 4th Phase of Water & Our Biology Part 3 of 3

ken dog

ken dog

Well, later in the video around 36:00, even dr. Pollock and the interviewer say that science is a belief system...

Simple proselytizing going on here.

ken dog

ken dog

But hey. .. as long as people acknowledge that these ideas are a belief system, rather than true science, I have no problem with it...

Because everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

But hey. .. as long as people acknowledge that these ideas are a belief system, rather than true science, I have no problem with it...

Because everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

Yes, except that here we have real scientists who have been studying it for decades, but then that goes way over your head

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Dr pollock is laughed at by his peers.

He only got his work published in 1 journal and that journal has a very low impact factor.

That is because all the real scientists know it is a sham lol.

You keep posting youtube videos and claiming your structured water has been studied for years. But have yet to show us any studies in reputable high impact factor journals showing its science.
We are still waiting for you to prove us wrong.

You ever wonder why people seem to avoid "likeing" any of your posts? Perhaps you should take a look at that and do some self reflection.

Last edited:
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Whats ironic is people get set in there own ways i remember 15 years ago making my own teas and ferts people on sites like this Laughed there heads off
Its not so funny now is it ??? Tea reciepes coming out everyones ass 76 days old from seed crack she is easy 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide if not little more :) the aluminum can there is a 4 footer
IMG4197

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Pic is of neodymium magnets + large nuts with 1/2 tubing passing through the magnetic field

Nute solution passes through to feed and return to rez.

Rez is on the left, grow tote on the right

IMG 3501
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Man that shit look like the magnets they were trying to sell us to put on our fuel lines Lmfao.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Dr pollock is laughed at by his peers.

He only got his work published in 1 journal and that journal has a very low impact factor.

That is because all the real scientists know it is a sham lol.

You keep posting youtube videos and claiming your structured water has been studied for years. But have yet to show us any studies in reputable high impact factor journals showing its science.
We are still waiting for you to prove us wrong.

You ever wonder why people seem to avoid "likeing" any of your posts? Perhaps you should take a look at that and do some self reflection.

Sure, just like all the bought and paid for scientists who made cannabis a schedule one drug.

OR, that fluoride prevents cavities, yet it is a known neuro-toxin that is almost every municipal water supply, and toothpaste.

Time to wake up. If it's important to good health, they will destroy those attempting to bring it to the public

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Sure, just like all the bought and paid fr scientists who made cannabis a schedule one drug. Time to wake up. If it's important to good health, they will destroy it

I'm not trying to put you down or anything.

In fact I love it when people are strong in their beliefs. It doesn't even have to be true. Just remember people who differ in opinion/beliefs will voice their contrary opinions.

If it something you believe then stick to it and more power to you.

Just don't expect others to agree :)

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I'm not trying to put you down or anything.

In fact I love it when people are strong in their beliefs. It doesn't even have to be true. Just remember people who differ in opinion/beliefs will voice their contrary opinions.

If it something you believe then stick to it and more power to you.

Just don't expect others to agree :)

You can only disagree IF you have tested it, otherwise...

Top Bottom