Is The Water You Use The Best It Can Be? Structured Water. Why? And An Easy Diy

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ken dog

ken dog

I'm not sure I am convinced that it is a real news desk, and I watched it to the end and they said the research has not been published yet (that was done by the University of Sydney), and the researchers said that more research should be done... Nothing at all conclusive.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I agree, but those who have a lot to lose also have the power and financial resources to suppress advanced tech, science, geology, archeology, astronomy...

See: N Telsa and JP Morgan

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Interesting watch

FF to 14:30 for a quote that MIGHT open a few eyes

Water Related

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

A fundamental principle of scientific inquiry was stated most famously by Carl Sagan:

“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

MrBlah

MrBlah

A fundamental principle of scientific inquiry was stated most famously by Carl Sagan:

“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

You are right. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

But you don't seem to understand the scientific rigor that this stuff you're peddling never sees. As you said yourself "I have not done an honest A v B". So, not matter what something seems to show or does or does not show really doesn't matter.

You need large sample sizes, you need detailed statistical analysis, you need peer review, and MOST IMPORTANTLY you need to DOCUMENT your work. None of that has been shown here. We don't know anything about your setup, we don't know anything about the plants your growing, we don't know anything about biomass or cut flower yield, we don't know anything about stem length or THC/CBD concentration, we don't know anything about your fertilizers and soil composition, we don't know anything.

So, unless you wish to spend the time, money, and effort to put this through controlled experiments, you can take your bullshit water claims elsewhere.

Seriously, 100% of general farmers, whether in a field or in a greenhouse, don't care about this shit because it doesn't matter.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

You are right. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

But you don't seem to understand the scientific rigor that this stuff you're peddling never sees. As you said yourself "I have not done an honest A v B". So, not matter what something seems to show or does or does not show really doesn't matter.

You need large sample sizes, you need detailed statistical analysis, you need peer review, and MOST IMPORTANTLY you need to DOCUMENT your work. None of that has been shown here. We don't know anything about your setup, we don't know anything about the plants your growing, we don't know anything about biomass or cut flower yield, we don't know anything about stem length or THC/CBD concentration, we don't know anything about your fertilizers and soil composition, we don't know anything.

So, unless you wish to spend the time, money, and effort to put this through controlled experiments, you can take your bullshit water claims elsewhere.

Seriously, 100% of general farmers, whether in a field or in a greenhouse, don't care about this shit because it doesn't matter.

I don't need to convince you, or anyone. The old saying "You can lead a horse to water..." If it's so important to you then do your own testing

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Obviously, the information is for those who see beyond the veil of deception

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dr pollock is laughed at by his peers.

He only got his work published in 1 journal and that journal has a very low impact factor.

That is because all the real scientists know it is a sham lol.

You keep posting youtube videos and claiming your structured water has been studied for years. But have yet to show us any studies in reputable high impact factor journals showing its science.
We are still waiting for you to prove us wrong.

You ever wonder why people seem to avoid "likeing" any of your posts? Perhaps you should take a look at that and do some self reflection.
You ever wonder why people seem to avoid "likeing" any of your posts? Perhaps you should take a look at that and do some self reflection
Oh snap! That requires 2 snaps and a spin,,,, Says, Homie the clown...

incogneato

incogneato

I have a few neodymium magnets sitting around. What would be the best way to utilize them to see results? I can keep an open mind and see what happens.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I have a few neodymium magnets sitting around. What would be the best way to utilize them to see results? I can keep an open mind and see what happens.

Check out the realverbs YT videos above. Look for the one with the U shaped channel iron that is wide enough for the pvc tube + bar type magnet on each side. The channel iron is supposed to stop the magnetic field on the outside from circling back, which is supposed to provide a pure energy that the water passes through

You might spring for the ceramic filters, or use various marbles as I have done.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Lots of people are taping magnets to the water lines what you could do is tape it to some pail making sure that + - are aligned so that magenets would join if they were to touch each other
Put one on one side and one on other make your nutrients up use a drill to stir liquid for couple hrs
Years ago i just placed magnets in soil what i did see was taller plants compared to non magnet ones as for yield there pretty much the same maybe little more with taller plants or magnetic plants
Does not hurt to try something new once in a while
Who would of thought having to much air bubbles in DWC will cause you more harm then good ???
Who would of thought music played to plants may effect plant growth
Could the soud waves stimulate cellular growth or some type

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Lots of people are taping magnets to the water lines what you could do is tape it to some pail making sure that + - are aligned so that magenets would join if they were to touch each other
Put one on one side and one on other make your nutrients up use a drill to stir liquid for couple hrs
Years ago i just placed magnets in soil what i did see was taller plants compared to non magnet ones as for yield there pretty much the same maybe little more with taller plants or magnetic plants
Does not hurt to try something new once in a while
Who would of thought having to much air bubbles in DWC will cause you more harm then good ???
Who would of thought music played to plants may effect plant growth
Could the soud waves stimulate cellular growth or some type

The new tech (not really that new) is to face the magnets in REPEL

To do this, you either need big enough iron in between that bot will still adhere to, or, use a U shaped iron channel that is wide enough to allow for the magnets and the tube that the water travels through. The U channel is best in that it eliminates the magnetic field on the opposite/outer side

again, watch the YT videos

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I use a few oblong crystals in the pitcher.

I can see filling the tube with a bunch of crystals (see the pic of the magnetite) that pure water flows through + magnets on the outside, would be a pretty simple structured water generator

Top Bottom