Is This A Bx Or A New Cross?

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

Ok not sure how to label this new cross but here's the chart and you can help me figure it out please?
Bc Bud GSC (fem)(pollinator) X w.o.s strawberry blue ( fem )= Strawberry Blonde f1
I got a lemon pheno out of the small bunch and got s1 from her.
Strawberry Blonde S1
I also got a pure male from the bunch pure white pollen! I crossed him to 3 f1 females creating regular seeds. Strawberry Blonde f2.
I'm now looking for a doppelganger male from the f2 generation like the original feminized run male. If i cross gim with my strawberry blonde s1 female would that be a bx1 since it is an d1 from the original group or is it a new generation?
Is this a bx or a new cross

Strawberry blonde s1 @ 35 days

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

How is it an f3 if the mom is an s1 of the original parentage. Only the male would be from the f2 generation. For an f3 both male and female must be from the same generation.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
How is it an f3 if the mom is an s1 of the original parentage. Only the male would be from the f2 generation. For an f3 both male and female must be from the same generation.
Crap read that as f3 instead of 3 f1! Lol right it would need progeny from 2 f3 parents, it would indeed be f2 the way you have it crossed, question why cross it back to s1? Couldn’t have femmed the f1 for a purer cross forward then cross her back to s1, then the phoneme of the original f1 would be dominant!!
My bad for miss reading the original post mate.
Would be an interesting breed nevertheless! Lemme know how she turns out!
I have a f3 j1 crosses back and forward to fem j1 making a stabile f3 j1 seeds. Had pollen left over so I crossed a s1 og kush x J1, then I also crossed a f3 golden goat with J1 to get a higher sativa effect on all crossed.
Looking forward to beans off th og more then the j1! Wanted to see what a close 50:50 would happen. I may need to take the offspring from that og xj1 back to j1 to stabilize the gene.
Love to mess with genetics and pull out the proper phonemes!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a hard time following it as well. The op wasn’t very clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom