Is This An Auto??!

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

So I got this "freebie" which is supposed to be a feminized trainwreck from humboldt. I'm almost 100 percent positive it's an auto. It's been in veg for maybe a month or so. When I start seeds I start them in soil, then I clean them of their soil and pot in dwc with hydroton. This is only the method I use when starting NEW seeds, not the best but I have a 100 percent success rate doing so. I think some characteristics that make me believe flowering has been I initiated is due to the extremely long internode spacing and stretch it put on. It looks small and nowhere near where I want to veg it to, but there's pistils everywhere! Light cycle is 18/6, no issues with timers or any other plants showing sex like this. Check it out

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

So I got this "freebie" which is supposed to be a feminized trainwreck from humboldt. I'm almost 100 percent positive it's an auto. It's been in veg for maybe a month or so. When I start seeds I start them in soil, then I clean them of their soil and pot in dwc with hydroton. This is only the method I use when starting NEW seeds, not the best but I have a 100 percent success rate doing so. I think some characteristics that make me believe flowering has been I initiated is due to the extremely long internode spacing and stretch it put on. It looks small and nowhere near where I want to veg it to, but there's pistils everywhere! Light cycle is 18/6, no issues with timers or any other plants showing sex like this. Check it out

IMG 2916
IMG 2918
IMG 2919
GreenCollar

GreenCollar

What light cycle are you on? Have you changed the photoperiod? Whenever I get freebies I try to back track them to the breeder or as close.as possible. Contact the seed bank you got it from for information on breeder if possible. I would probably just treat it as an auto regardless as you won't harm.it by leaving it at either 12/12 or 18/6 etc

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

What light cycle are you on? Have you changed the photoperiod? Whenever I get freebies I try to back track them to the breeder or as close.as possible. Contact the seed bank you got it from for information on breeder if possible. I would probably just treat it as an auto regardless as you won't harm.it by leaving it at either 12/12 or 18/6 etc
No not at all photo period is 18/6 like all the others. It was advertised as trainwreck fem by humboldt. I don't think humboldt makes autos but I could b wrong

newh

newh

No not at all photo period is 18/6 like all the others. It was advertised as trainwreck fem by humboldt. I don't think humboldt makes autos but I could b wrong
humbolt has autos.How many days old is it?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

humbolt has autos.How many days old is it?
I gave a rough estimate I wanna say 6 weeks, looks young but like I said I strip them of soil and drop them in dwc once roots have established, it obviously slows them down, I know this, I'm ok with it not in a rush, maybe it triggered it however this is happening for first time ever

newh

newh

if it was an auto you would be around halfway done.I think its just preflowers.The stretching thing could come from a couple variables.Are you in flower now?

newh

newh

if it was an auto you would be around halfway done.I think its just preflowers.The stretching thing could come from a couple variables.Are you in flower now?
I reread your post I see you still in veg,maybe its a mutant,she looks healthy

newh

newh

Oh I'm not questioning health issues at all, but thank you for noticing that. That stretch is hideous man, never had anything like that
I ran hso reg fem trainwreck before and they looked nothing like that.I wonder if the freebie was even hso?their stuff is usually on point

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I ran hso reg fem trainwreck before and they looked nothing like that.I wonder if the freebie was even hso?their stuff is usually on point
Oh I don't believe it was HSO's fault, probably where I got the beans

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

It looks like it's starving whatever it is
How do you figure that? It’s terrible genetics imo, it was advertised as a fem so obviously the fudged up and sent me this shitty auto, who knows if it’s even trainwreck. And it’s under fluorescents, I’m not gonna put it under my leds and waste space in the bloom room, I don’t even know why I didn’t just throw it away lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom