Is This An Early Stage Of Magnesium Deficiency?

• Thread starter jejzve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jejzve

IMG_20180717_114538.jpg

this is my bubba kush,

im growing outdoors in coco using canna line.
this looks like magnesium deficiency to my.
i dont have a digital ph meter, i use a indicator. my ph and runoff ph is around 6.0.

until now, i used small dosage of calmag.
so i added more in my reservoir and also used it in a foliar spray hoping to fix this problem.

if im missing something or doing it wrong please tell me. im still very new to this and im learning every day.

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Can’t see the picture bud. Attach file and let it load completely before hitting post. And get a digital meter , they are inexpensive whereas the strips can be off by 2-3, which is critical

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
IMG_20180717_114538.jpg

this is my bubba kush,

i dont have a digital ph meter, i use a indicator. my ph and runoff ph is around 6.0.

so i added more in my reservoir and also used it in a foliar spray hoping to fix this problem.

if im missing something or doing it wrong please tell me. im still very new to this and im learning every day.
Anonfile, does not show any deficiencies, copy that?

Enforcer

Enforcer

IMG_20180717_114538.jpg

this is my bubba kush,

Yup, small mag deficiency starting. And you have already corrected it like I would suggest. Nice work!

J

jejzve

hello. thanks for the replies.

it was early mg deficiency, the foliar mg feed with added calmag in reservoir helped. the plant looks much better now. ill keep an eye on it.

Top Bottom