Is This Bananas ? Need To Know Quick.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Like it says. Are these bananas or start of hermie. Or seeds. There are no males.

Strain
(Whitefire alien og x snowlotus)x(gg4 x predator pink).
This is week 5 flower.

And should I remove plant from others ???
Is this bananas  need to know quick
Is this bananas  need to know quick 2
Is this bananas  need to know quick 3

Monster762

Monster762

That’s a full blown herm..
Yeah sucks it was my favored plant an untested freebie. So is the bud still ok or what should I do. It’s only 5 weeks in. But sticky stinky n sugary.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah sucks it was my favored plant an untested freebie. So is the bud still ok or what should I do. It’s only 5 weeks in. But sticky stinky n sugary.
It’s a lot of colas n nugs. All dense too

Dbear180

Dbear180

I had 2 plants hermie on me a lil last run. Tried picking off the nanners as they came along. Def caused a few seeds in the girls close to them. One plant the nugs actually look pretty good but they have no smell. The other one the density just went to garbage. Everything else was still 98% seed free.

Monster762

Monster762

I had 2 plants hermie on me a lil last run. Tried picking off the nanners as they came along. Def caused a few seeds in the girls close to them. One plant the nugs actually look pretty good but they have no smell. The other one the density just went to garbage. Everything else was still 98% seed free.
Yeah what about the hermie nugs? Mine smell crazy good n oily n frosty too. But I know there’s no way the trichs are matured.
I guess I’ll be drying it just like any other plant. Hopefully it’s got some potency.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Yeah what about the hermie nugs? Mine smell crazy good n oily n frosty too. But I know there’s no way the trichs are matured.
I guess I’ll be drying it just like any other plant. Hopefully it’s got some potency.

Those were the hermie nugs I was describing. All my other stuff came out great.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I didnt even try smoking the herms just gonna throw it in with good trim & blast it.

Top Bottom