Is This Bananas ? Need To Know Quick.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

Squeeze a couple. If they’re seeds you can feel them. If they are males they will just squish.

Monster762

Monster762

Squeeze a couple. If they’re seeds you can feel them. If they are males they will just squish.
I did squeeze. Theyre kinda hard but can be cut into with finger nail. I think seeds too but not mature at all. Like just starting.

Monster762

Monster762

Everything in ur rm is gonna have seeds
Think so? None show any signs. And autos just finished in there without a seed. I hope not but is what it is I’ll let em all get good n ripe. And now thinking it’s the xbj16 male that would have pollinated. The other male was removed way quick. Before even having solid set of balls

Monster762

Monster762

Another issue is I have 5 more females I just put to flower couple days ago. I’m basically using a4x8 as 2 4x4 patches 30 days behind each other. So harvest a 4x4 of it every 30 days. I guess this means I need to stop the rotation n clean everything good? I got like 8 more clones vegging To go in when these are harvested.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Another issue is I have 5 more females I just put to flower couple days ago. I’m basically using a4x8 as 2 4x4 patches 30 days behind each other. So harvest a 4x4 of it every 30 days. I guess this means I need to stop the rotation n clean everything good? I got like 8 more clones vegging To go in when these are harvested.

Unless you've got another source of pollen in there that pollen that made those seeds is no longer viable.

Monster762

Monster762

Ok thanks to all for your input. I’m gonna let the seeds get good. I wanted to cross that blueberry into something else just didn’t want my wildcard plant being it.

H

heisen

Sorry man but yeah its all out hermied on you,Your gonna have seeds out the ass if you dont kill it.

H

heisen

If you wanna spend your next 20 grows picking ball sacks off plants go ahead and sprout em.
I personally would finish it out and pick out the seeds and smoke it.

Top Bottom