Is This Bananas ? Need To Know Quick.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Those are seeds from some female pollen from somewhere.there intersex offspring from a female that was a non induced hermaphodite.seeds will likely harm also.
Ok. Yeah the male did throw pistils then balls. No buds though. I just figured make. The pistils is why it stayed a couple days. Guess that was too long.

Monster762

Monster762

If you wanna spend your next 20 grows picking ball sacks off plants go ahead and sprout em.
I personally would finish it out and pick out the seeds and smoke it.
Ok sounds like plan. I’ll clean tent real good too just to be sure. I don’t really need the seeds.

Monster762

Monster762

A6A803CC F1B7 47F0 8B5B 669FD5227C06
9EF5127D E43C 464F BC0C 40B36D8C62E6
F159D36C 3E80 4CC0 ACE9 E76752DA37DE
You have a close up pic of that male so we can see if it's actually a herm or not?

Monster762

Monster762

It's a male. Why you keep talking about pistils and herms? The fucker dropped his load and you're getting reg seeds. End of story. You just made your first cross.
Ok so it would have had pollen already at the stage in pic? Cause it was removed all together in that pic. And never went back in. I just don’t want whole tent trashed. Being 5 weeks in gg4 cross that seeded I just thought hermie. Cause nothing on else has seeds just bud So I’m going to assume the xbj16 male did it. I’ll take seeds n run 2-3 of them in a few flips. They need to dry real good too I think. Still 3-4 weeks on early side left in flower to mature.

The polenated plant I have no breeder timeframes on. Or even indica sativa percentages. It was untested freebie. Got another too but it’s a 1cola plant. No seeds.

Monster762

Monster762

It's a male. Why you keep talking about pistils and herms? The fucker dropped his load and you're getting reg seeds. End of story. You just made your first cross.
I know this old but simple question.
this cross I can call whatever I want right?
I wanna call it blue dog glue.
And is there anything different about drying or anything? I want plantable seeds.
Just dry em with the bud? Cure em n all?
Not trying to be pain in ass just want to do it right.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I know this old but simple question.
this cross I can call whatever I want right?
I wanna call it blue dog glue.
And is there anything different about drying or anything? I want plantable seeds.
Just dry em with the bud? Cure em n all?
Not trying to be pain in ass just want to do it right.

You need to let those seeds go ripe no matter how the plant looks like while on the plant. When brown and striped, they're ready to harvest. Once harvested let them dry for a few weeks. Then keep them cold and dry for as long as you want (not really, but they'll probably outlive you). I store mine in a fridge.

Monster762

Monster762

You need to let those seeds go ripe no matter how the plant looks like while on the plant. When brown and striped, they're ready to harvest. Once harvested let them dry for a few weeks. Then keep them cold and dry for as long as you want (not really, but they'll probably outlive you). I store mine in a fridge.
Ok thanks. So I’ll watch seeds not trichs on that one.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Ok thanks. So I’ll watch seeds not trichs on that one.

Exactly. And if she wants to go longer, let her go. Pluck those seeds when done and make some bubble hash or oil. Or simply smoke her. I dried seeds on the plant before

20171022 222508

20171110 171406

Toaster79

Toaster79

Ok thanks again. It’s just me n my dad personal so we can pick some seeds out. Plant doing good though. It looks like some of the branches aren’t seeded. Like 4 branches are.

Hahaha good luck plucking seeds and watching weed disappear

Monster762

Monster762

BC29DFD4 EC66 40B2 BCD4 7067BCA5BF05
Exactly. And if she wants to go longer, let her go. Pluck those seeds when done and make some bubble hash or oil. Or simply smoke her. I dried seeds on the plant before

View attachment 802964

View attachment 802965
Is this seed matured? From test nugget of blotto. 1seed in about 3 grams dry. But means all my plants probably pollenated.
Oh test was fire too. Strong diesel taste on exhale no water taste or grass. N not in a jar just 5 day slow dry on little bud.

Toaster79

Toaster79

View attachment 805111
Is this seed matured? From test nugget of blotto. 1seed in about 3 grams dry. But means all my plants probably pollenated.
Oh test was fire too. Strong diesel taste on exhale no water taste or grass. N not in a jar just 5 day slow dry on little bud.

If it's dark brown, has tiger stripes and basically looks like the seed the plant is comming from, then yes, it's mature. Make sure they dry out good. 5 days is a quick dry.

Monster762

Monster762

If it's dark brown, has tiger stripes and basically looks like the seed the plant is comming from, then yes, it's mature. Make sure they dry out good. 5 days is a quick dry.
Ok that was just test nugget plants still going at least a week or so to complete my flush.

prospero

prospero

Hermie that. Knowing quick wont help much. They will pollinate very quick. Removing nanna's dont work, kill 1 create 5 lol. Sorry.

Top Bottom