Is This Bud Ready To Chop

• Thread starter Sweetred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sweetred

Sweetred

It's my first try at this and I made lots of mistakes. Now I wonder if it's ready after 8 weeks in flower
20180306 162537
20180306 165935
it's called 3x crazy I've used general hydroponics nutes at half stringth and a viparspectra 450 led to grow her from a clone. Any input is appreciated, ty

Sweetred

Sweetred

Can go another week or two yet. Leaves still have a lot of color.

hard to say without a good picture I guess. how do the trichs look?
Most milky like 75 percent. I haven't seen any amber. Yeah the pics art much but I'm getting better. Thank you so much for your help, and not flaming me.

usstoner

usstoner

Nice looking buds man...it looks real close to me...mayb let her go 9 weeks to be sure...but from what I can see a lot of cloudy trics...do you see any amber trics?...i usually cut mine when there all cloudy...cut a bud off and let it dry..see what you think

Sweetred

Sweetred

Thank you I'll give her 1 more week. I haven't found any amber tricombs yet. It's sounds like I should avoid them from what I'm learing.

Dan789

Dan789

Nice looking buds @Sweetred, but think they’ve got time to fully mature, maybe two weeks to go.

PS, welcome to the farm.

Last edited:
Sweetred

Sweetred

Thank you everyone , the wait is killing me! You have all been very helpful and friendly.

K

kansabis

Don't worry about flushing in soil,coco and hydro is different,they could go at any moment depending on effect your wanting,more up or more stoney. They look great though,enjoy.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Most definitely, flush plant well, after this I put plant in darkness for 2 days, you dont have to but I do, you are harvesting late the weed will tend to give you a nice body high, nice job. Your Friend Snoleperd

Top Bottom