Is This Early Nitrogen Def Or Something Else?

• Thread starter MisterDoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MisterDoctor

They were in some bad compost before so I swapped them to a new soil and added some perlite. This one was germinated 22 days ago, after transplanting I fed her some FloraGro, the aggressive growth with 3 tsp/gallon. How long will it take to recover and heal?

Is this early nitrogen def or something else
Yellowing   copyjpg
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If it was indeed a N defish it shouldn't take too long. Keep in mind for future diagnoses try to take pics under natural lighting as opposed to leds,hps etc,,,,,,,, easier to pinpoint and see conditions....... :D

M

MisterDoctor

Thanks @jumpincactus I was worried when I saw the yellow start and the few brown spots. There is even a small rip towards the base of the leaf

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks @jumpincactus I was worried when I saw the yellow start and the few brown spots. There is even a small rip towards the base of the leaf
NP man... good grow karma heading your way......... :D:smoking::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
PS forgot to add depending on your soil source if its good quality you will have enough N for around 2-3 weeks give er take. I caution not to overdue any additional N inputs if your in fresh quality soil....... You run the risk of N toxicity which is the other ugly side of the N balancing act......

Top Bottom