Is This Heat/light Stress?

• Thread starter Thelight413
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thelight413

Thelight413

Did my best to try and take a pic through the scope, I'm seeing tiny circular clear spheres on some of the leafs, I looked for a while and wasn't able to see an actual mite but I believe those are eggs, any input is appreciated.

IMG 8965
Enforcer

Enforcer

Looks like spider mite eggs to me. However, spider mites don’t make the leaf curl like that.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Looms like eggs to me as well

Safer soap
Wipe out
Use 3 days apart, fully foliar spraying tops and bottoms of leaves.
Would be my.1st.2.choices at this time before heavier more toxic chems.

Thelight413

Thelight413

Looms like eggs to me as well

Safer soap
Wipe out
Use 3 days apart, fully foliar spraying tops and bottoms of leaves.
Would be my.1st.2.choices at this time before heavier more toxic chems.
I started using this regiment so thank you for sharing , hopefully I can slow down the process. I'm still yet to see any mites with a loop or a Carson magnifier. Plants are lookin rough :((

I measured runoff yesterday and everything was coming out very high, 1400 ppm from most plants with a PH of 5.2-5.4, is it possible that this could be what's causing the issues ? If so, anyone familiar with how to lift that ph back into to 5.8-6.0 zone, I'm in pure coco, using veg+bloom. Would Consistent waterings at the right ph, even though they aren't drying out the pots daily, do the trick?

Ina

Ina

Sometimes they do that "taco "leafs when they have too much N may be along with heat or just too much N.When they are big enough to eat it will probably stop:)I think they just dont need so much N when they are small.They are getting very dark green,there is different shades of green as you know:)that's how i recognize they don't need more N ferts.....There is no mites on these plants,they look healthy for mites.

Thelight413

Thelight413

Update on the plants, I burned them with some safer about 10 days ago, I guess I didn’t mix up the bottle well enough but this one tray got torched like a neem burn, growth has really slowed, anyone seen veg plants recover from looking like this ? Or are these a wash at this point, I’m hoping growth bounces back but man, these look rough

Sprayed safer first (burned)>Green cleaner>sulfur>Dr Zymes, all of these sprays were every third day so I gave a few days of rest between each spraying, I also sprayed some push(veg bloom) in between to
Give them some food since they aren’t really drinking much through the roots.

25383FF9 7B45 45A5 A018 5E46B70C7D84
A29369EA 23A1 483C 9607 00067AA1BFB1
6A7A9CD0 E94B 4046 AEC1 8B18D1563607
StandingRock

StandingRock

What’s your humidity at? If it’s heat stress people always lower temperatures or raise lights. But just try raising humidity first :) It allows plants to run at higher temperatures

Top Bottom