Results are only viewable after voting.
G gnome

G gnome

I was gifted this cut
Is this legit help me verify my gg4
Is this legit help me verify my gg4 2
Is this legit help me verify my gg4 3
Is this legit help me verify my gg4 4
of gg4 from a fellow farmer. I've always wondered if its the real deal gg4? It has the characteristic leaf twist. Just wondering what u guys think?

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Looks very similar to the gg4 cut I got from a buddy a couple years ago, same type of leaf look and structure. It was nice and vigorous and branchy but a little noodley

H

heisen

Legit,I have the same cut.gets woody as shit after a couple weeks.if you wanna keep it keep it make sure you take a cut every couple months and re clone a new mom.

G gnome

G gnome

Legit,I have the same cut.gets woody as shit after a couple weeks.if you wanna keep it keep it make sure you take a cut every couple months and re clone a new mom.
Sweet man...i kinda figured it was the real thing i just wanted to get opinions from some ppl in the know thx!
Lotta fakes goin around and all....

I been doin this thing im callin "suspended animation". The last gg4 momlet i had was well over 8 months old and was only 6" tall. I have quite a few different cuts so i figured out a way to keep em alive and well but not growing. Pretty stoked about it tbh.

H

heisen

Yeah super low light and no nutes will keep em low but that cut is old and is super whored out.it gets real woody and sometimes hard to clone.
You gotta think all these cuts we have of it are just cuts from cuts and it's been around a while.

Top Bottom