Is This Light Any Good?

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Daughter gave me this for xmas and said its for flowering. I grow outdoor but one plant is struggling with rain and fog so i move it indoors at night. This 12 sq inch light has a pattern of red white and blue LED’s, plugs into 110 outlet. Any good?

Is this light any good
F

FutureGrower

Do you have a brand or anything? I know most LEDs that have that blurple color coming off them generally have cheap led diodes... proof will be in the pudding though :)

F

FutureGrower

Thanks, the only sticker on it is below, and yeah its 225 cheap looking led’s

Ah those rohs stickers I believe is just proving it meets EU safety requirements if I'm not mistaken. I would say it's probably not the best light but u would still give it a try if it's your only option

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m giving it 12/12 with this light, a grow flood, regular flood and an 48” led shoplight with a 70 pint dehum in the basement at around 75°. Bud rot has disappeared and she seems to be adjusting.

Sure looks big and healthy from here :-)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Imo it’s better than nothing. If you get some decent smoke out of it then it’s a win in my book.

I’m not going to poo poo anyone’s setup. We all make due with what we can afford and have access to.

Someday we’ll all have setups that blow your tits off but until then we’ll make due.

madgrower

madgrower

Imo it’s better than nothing. If you get some decent smoke out of it then it’s a win in my book.

I’m not going to poo poo anyone’s setup. We all make due with what we can afford and have access to.

Someday we’ll all have setups that blow your tits off but until then we’ll make due.
I have a mars hydro 1000 it looks like that one. It works great in a 4x4 tent and close to the plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom