Is This Mold On My Leaves

• Thread starter Paulcnumber3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

so today I chopped off a branch of my plant who has been flowering for almost three months now. Nice dense buds on her. I chopped one limb off to check under my microscope it's to hard to do it in my green room. I noticed a few of my leaves looked funky. I though a bit of the white was from resin or the trichomes but now I'm not sure if it's powder mold. Never had this problem. My grow room is usually around 80 degrees with about 65% humidity. I try to keep it under control but it's hard since it's in my shed. What is this on my leaves,? Think my bud will be okay. I was going to mist the plants with an apple cider vinegar and water mixture.

Is this mold on my leaves
Is this mold on my leaves 2
Is this mold on my leaves 3
Is this mold on my leaves 4
Is this mold on my leaves 5
Dunge

Dunge

Your veg looks very thick, so I'm thinking it gets dark and mysterious down in the lowers.
I think those leaves mostly just look long dead.
Especially since the remainder of the plant looks healthy, if maybe a bit heavy on the nitrogen.
Isn't that what causes the dark green and leathery veg?

I'd take a look at clearing out some of the underbrush.

Flowers look nice.

Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

Ya they are pretty thick. I was just nervous. I think I added to much kelp meal and batt guanno in soil. I stopped adding my fish nitrogen months ago. Thanks the buds stink and literally made my microscope wet with resin when I zoomed in to close. It's only my third grow but ya it's weird I have almost no yellowing or death in my leaves even near the bottom / middle besides those three leaves. Not sure why that is. More pictures of my clones and other plants

IMG 1334
IMG 1338
IMG 1340
IMG 1342
IMG 1353
IMG 1355
IMG 1357
IMG 1376
IMG 1377
IMG 1382
stonestacker

stonestacker

Every thing looks good. If it was mold you would be able to whip it off with your finger or damp cloth.
Like Dunge said I would clean up some of the lower leaves to get better light penetration and more air flow.
Nice grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom