Is This Mold ?

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u want to do it in veg so plant has time to heal or right as u put it in flower yes pinch just the tip goggle topping or fim aka fuck I missed

Last edited:
Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0533
can u get a pic of the room???
4 ft x 3 feet 9 inch. Wall to wall with branches touching all sides. 3 plants. The one in front was started almost 2 weeks later because I had baby plants dying off from gnats. Lost 9 good seeds. I know I have some discoloration I flushed yesterday from nute buildup. I wasn't pushing enough clean water. They wanted food so they got fed every watering. Daily. I flushed 10 gal 7.0 water through 4 gal soil in 5 gal buckets. Runoff looked like coffee. Flushed til it was clear. Had clawing and burn spots in a few leaves so I just jumped n flushed. End of flush runoff was 6.6-6.8. I'm new to all this. Used to just throwing some dirt in a hole outside. But that's not option anymore as I'm in a city. Oh 9 ft ceiling. Lights at about 7-1/2. T5 with veg and bloom bulbs staggered with 600w led to kick a bit.

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 730703 4 ft x 3 feet 9 inch. Wall to wall with branches touching all sides. 3 plants. The one in front was started almost 2 weeks later because I had baby plants dying off from gnats. Lost 9 good seeds. I know I have some discoloration I flushed yesterday from nute buildup. I wasn't pushing enough clean water. They wanted food so they got fed every watering. Daily. I flushed 10 gal 7.0 water through 4 gal soil in 5 gal buckets. Runoff looked like coffee. Flushed til it was clear. Had clawing and burn spots in a few leaves so I just jumped n flushed. End of flush runoff was 6.6-6.8. I'm new to all this. Used to just throwing some dirt in a hole outside. But that's not option anymore as I'm in a city. Oh 9 ft ceiling. Lights at about 7-1/2. T5 with veg and bloom bulbs staggered with 600w led to kick a bit.
Oh I am putting 22 inch t5s on walls with 2700k bulbs to sidelight. I have intake under the plants and exhaust above my head exhaust goes straight outside filtered through moth balls. . Slotted raised floor with oscillating fan blowing upward oscillating. Temps stay mid 70s but humidity is in 60s need to get that lower but a ton of steaming hot days with thunderstorms lately.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u should cut all that under growth away so u not wasting time on pop corn buds u seen lollipoping?

Monster762

Monster762

u should cut all that under growth away so u not wasting time on pop corn buds u seen lollipoping?
If your talking to me I did cut all small branches with single nugs. There are very few left I might try to clone. Most of what's there are budding all the way up stem. I'm installing my sidelighting today. For under canopy. I'm adding 2700k t5s to the led strips.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if u clone bud that far in to flower it takes for ever to get it back in to true veg

you can even see all the darkness on the lower part of your plants

light cover and price is the stuff stopping me from using led lighting

Monster762

Monster762

if u clone bud that far in to flower it takes for ever to get it back in to true veg

you can even see all the darkness on the lower part of your plants

light cover and price is the stuff stopping me from using led lighting
I know it's dark. Wont the t5s under the canopy help though. I'm new so still learning. I'm putting t5s right below the led strips in my pic.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

when u mean under do u mean hang under the other lights or like floor lvl facing up

Monster762

Monster762

I'm not afraid of buying more light cause my next room will be more ope not as crowded and I'm throwing all the lights at it. I have a cabinet grow too. I had to remove 2 plants cause crowding. They are straight led now. Strips and 2 panels. I'm going to throw all the light at my new area once this is done. New area going to be 3-4x the size.

dboy510

dboy510

that brown at the top of ur bud is from a caterpillar burrowing in there and eating the shit outa ur buds. pop the brown dead part off and usually ull find the caterpillar munching on the green right below

Monster762

Monster762

when u mean under do u mean hang under the other lights or like floor lvl facing up
No no facing up. The sun don't face up so I will put on side walls just below canopy. I just put them in flat against the wall. They do add light. Pointing straight out sideways.

Top Bottom