• Thread starter moomoo4lyfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Day37pm

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Not very often. Just watered today and its first time for many days I think 7+. I have this soil moisture meter and I wait until it gets to like real dry then I water.

I had problems getting humidity up (its at 20-30%) so I used to use this humidifier that sprayed water vapor. The leaf that you see on there was right next to the humidifier, the water vapor was spraying directly at the plant/leaf. I figured earlier it was some kind of chlorine residue since I am just using tap water in the humidifier but my friend told me today he thinks its PM.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Not really. But they do feel a little rusty. Like something is on them. I could rub them off a bit.

Smerb

Smerb

Sitting at 30% for 1-2 weeks can envite pm if conditions aren't proper.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Day37

Its the one on the bottom. Although the one in the top right also kinda has some of that.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Also I am thinking about pruning the bottom leaves off because they are like touching the soil.

Smerb

Smerb

If you check out PM and its preventive measures and use them you may be able to just throw PM out your mind. When you don't have it you Don't stress. Just a thought

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Yeah I ordered some Greencure Fungicide which is some food grade thing I guess I'll just spray em daily from here on out. Do you know of any good resources for pruning the bottom? I kinda LST'ed a bit early so a lot of my growth is touching the topsoil.

Smerb

Smerb

You can trim as much off the bottom as needed to get out of the topsoil. you trim and your rewarded with more growth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom