Is This Powdery Mildew?

• Thread starter moomoo4lyfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Try to get yourself a tray that fits in your tent, if you want. It can help in air flow around the plants. Instead of directly on plants 24-7. Or 18-6-7. Something like that

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

You sure Organikz? If so that's great because I thought the same since the highest concentration of these leaves just happened to be blown at right next to the ultrasonic. I have removed the ultrasonic a few days ago and added in a fan with two wet towels stacked on top. I think I'm just going to have to sit at 20-30% RH.

But since I already ordered greencure fungicide I might as well spray that every once in awhile too, as a preventive.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

If it turns out to be PM get a product called prosidic2 50 ml a gallon, done with PM forever. You must treat pm systemically or it will always come back. Happy Growing

stonestacker

stonestacker

How big of a temperature swing between day and night temps? Try to keep it 10* or less. That was my biggest contributor to my pm problum that and nighttime rh spikes. Keep moving lot's of fresh air at night will keep your rh from spiking at night.
Good luck.

Reedhopper

Reedhopper

Gonna jump on here if you don't mind. this is bout 500x mag of some Headband. PM?

T20180416 001 0021
T20180416 001 0051
T20180416 002 0061
Enforcer

Enforcer

Does the white stuff wipe off easily with your finger? If it does, it’s probably PM.

Reedhopper

Reedhopper

Ok. I’m not sure what it is, but if it’s hard to wipe off it’s not PM. Can you post zoomed out pics of the plant and affected leaf?

I had some PM early in mid flower that came from cross contamination in some clones from another grow. This grow I treated with a few rounds of sulfur burns also a h2o2 solution spray treatment a few times after seeing a few very small white PM spots on 3 or 4 leaves.
I'll get more pics in the AM, it's lights out right now.
P.s. I'm overly cautious with some OCD more than likely lol.

Thanks for the help!!

Top Bottom