IMG 3284

IMG 3256
H

Highkev

What do u think about this light not even sure the name of the thing

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ok ready to chop any day now any advise is greatly appreciated

What advice are you looking for? I like to break everything down into individual branches and let those hang. Make sure there is good air flow in your drying area but that air is not blowing directly on your buds. From that point there are lots of different ways to do the cure. I always have been a fan of jarring everything up and doing regular burping of the jars. That is how I go about it, but it is not the end-all be-all of curing.

May I inquire, you have what appears to be 2 large rooms with lots of plants, but is this your first grow?

H

Highkev

What advice are you looking for? I like to break everything down into individual branches and let those hang. Make sure there is good air flow in your drying area but that air is not blowing directly on your buds. From that point there are lots of different ways to do the cure. I always have been a fan of jarring everything up and doing regular burping of the jars. That is how I go about it, but it is not the end-all be-all of curing.

May I inquire, you have what appears to be 2 large rooms with lots of plants, but is this your first grow?
Not my fir

thanks for the info it's not my first grow but I love hearing every tip I can from all sorts of growers cause im still learning a lot. I've done a ton of reading for about 15 years or so on growing but just finally really getting to put all that knowledge to use. was wondering if I should keep them in the dark for three days before I chop them down?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Some people do, I have never tried, but I don’t think it would have any noticeable difference on the final product. I do like to allow the soil to dry out a bit before harvest though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom