Is This Tmv?

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Can anyone that's dealt with TMV tell me if that's what I'm looking at? I guess it could be a deficiency, but with my luck it's probably not that simple. Any help would be appreciated
Is this tmv
Is this tmv 2
Is this tmv 3

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Has there ever been a confirmed case of TMV in cannabis?
Looks like a ph issue. Maybe the strain is extra sensitive to ph fluctuations?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hempy style??
Favorite way to grow a plant or 2 in spring, and fall.
I've had that too w/Hempys until roots hit rez
No..a soil grow with a layer of perlite on top, to keep Gnats at bay (left over from warmer weather times)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

No..a soil grow with a layer of perlite on top, to keep Gnats at bay (left over from warmer weather times)
Hate gnats...Merrit during flower gets EVERYTHING.
JK!!!!
Microblyft at a drop a gal eliminates em for me. It's non toxic, and really works. I just don't use it in flush.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Has there ever been a confirmed case of TMV in cannabis?
Looks like a ph issue. Maybe the strain is extra sensitive to ph fluctuations?
Not that I'm aware of, but with my luck I'd be the first lol
I guess it could be pH, I've been running organics (amended soil) and haven't kept too close attention on my pH lately. I'm out of pH drops at the moment, and a pen is out of my price range. Until I can get some drops (or strips if I have to) I'm basically in the dark about my pH.
i have had it in a few strains,the varigations.seems to always be on anything i have ran with sfv in it the genetics.
This is a World of Seeds Northern Lights X Big Bud
Hate gnats...Merrit during flower gets EVERYTHING.
JK!!!!
Microblyft at a drop a gal eliminates em for me. It's non toxic, and really works. I just don't use it in flush.
I just got some nematodes in a week or so ago :smug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom