Is This What Colloidal Silver Looks Like?

• Thread starter Dunge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

Wanted to make fresh colloidal silver, hoping to get more consistent results in reversing my girls.
So I set this up based on my memory of what I read here.
Is this what colloidal silver looks like

Got this muck.
Is this what colloidal silver looks like 2

Didn't look right, so I filtered it.
Is this what colloidal silver looks like 3

WTF?
I colloidal silver clear?
Or did I filter it out?
Or did I miss remember how to make it?

The picture on wiki makes me think I might have made some.
Slightly darkened water.

Plan to start treatment in a few days at two weeks before flower with twice daily spray of a selected bud.

Stay tuned.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

the way I heard was .999 fine silver wire from 9V battery going into cup of distilled water.

Wanted to make fresh colloidal silver, hoping to get more consistent results in reversing my girls.
View attachment 750394
Got this muck.
View attachment 750395
View attachment 750398
WTF?
Or did I filter it out?

Slightly darkened water.

Plan to start treatment in a few days at two weeks before flower with twice daily spray of a selected bud.

Stay tuned.

Dunge

Dunge

Thanks
Based on this report, I probably have made colloidal silver, but via a far more archaic configuration.
My generator only ran for about an hour on one old 9 volt battery, and I added a few grains of maxi grow to the water to activate the reaction. The gray flocculant produced might be copper salts from the silver coin.

Will start spraying today, and we shall see.

I have two "keepers" that have been begging me to make some s1 seeds.

H

heisen

No.you over cooked it.once it reaches a certain point the finer particles become larger and the mix turns to shit.
Adding heat to your jar while your making it will get you a higher ppm.i went through this before a couple years ago and could make 60 ppm CS like no ones business.also lower voltage is a plus.to much voltage and you'll ruin it

H

heisen

You also have to use a TDS pen to keep checking it while it's making.you will hit a ceartian point and than the.ppm will start to drop.shut it off and check with a laser.i guarantee what u have are heavy silver particles bonded and not CS.

C

Clmvaj

Make sure u use distilled water n don't put anything else n there, n check to make sure ur ppm is at 40 to 50.

Dunge

Dunge

I made another run.
Water out of my dehumidifier, and the last breath from a 9 volt.
Got some precipitate, but the fluid turned yellowish.
Took a few hours.
No diagnostic tools beyond a volt meter.
This looks more promising, but time will tell.
Spraying select sites twice a day.
Thanks for the help.

H

heisen

I made another run.
Water out of my dehumidifier, and the last breath from a 9 volt.
Got some precipitate, but the fluid turned yellowish.
Took a few hours.
No diagnostic tools beyond a volt meter.
This looks more promising, but time will tell.
Spraying select sites twice a day.
Thanks for the help.
just get a pointer laser and you can shine through it.If ou can see the beam go through the jar the more solid the beam the better the batch.The yellow is good.Thats what u want.A real faint yellow/grey is ideal.That means its a high PPM.Dark grey is garbage,muddy is toast.
Looks like you might have it.

Dunge

Dunge

Great tip with the laser.
Unfortunately, I am unable to see the beam, and the fluid seems to have cleared overnight.
On a positive note, I am seeing stress in the veg that has been sprayed.
Maybe I ran it too long.
Now that I have the laser trick perhaps I can find a sweet spot.

Fresh batch running now.

Dunge

Dunge

Ran the fresh batch until I could see laser scattering.
Before discarding previous batch I hit it with the laser and got scattering there too.
I had previously tested some leftover from that second batch and got no reflection.
So it seems that half the batch left on the bench overnight, went bad.
The portion placed in a blue glass sprayer maintained some suspended particles.

I didn't realize colloidal silver was this delicate.

H

heisen

Ran the fresh batch until I could see laser scattering.
Before discarding previous batch I hit it with the laser and got scattering there too.
I had previously tested some leftover from that second batch and got no reflection.
So it seems that half the batch left on the bench overnight, went bad.
The portion placed in a blue glass sprayer maintained some suspended particles.

I didn't realize colloidal silver was this delicate.
Yeah you will see the laser go through.i will make a video tonight on how to make it and upload.ill give step by step instructions.it also helps a lot if you bubble the water to keep the particles from binding.trust me I went through a lot of bullshit and there was so many tutorials in the wrong way to make it I finally got it nailed down.ill post video later

H

heisen

Also you can skip the 9 volt batteries and use a 9 volt charger.i found that a charger between 10 and 16 volts works the best.any 9 volt charger will work.you don't want one with to many volts though as it will fuck your batch up after a short period.

H

heisen

Any cell phone charger will work.an old laptop charger,speaker charger,anything that has a dc power pack transformer will work.also you need to pull the coins out every 10 min and wipe them off

T

Turk420

View attachment 750394
Got this muck.
View attachment 750395
View attachment 750398
WTF?
Or did I filter it out?

Slightly darkened water.

Stay tuned.
First....use distilled water....only silver is to be in solution...photo shows clips also in solution...

Dunge

Dunge

Found an old voltage supply.
20171019 172812

Ran it at 32 V for about an hour.
Water is condensate.
Got those clips out of the drink.
Brushed up the silver.
20171019 172958 001

Got what I think is a good signal from the laser.
20171019 175405

Select branch after her first shower.
20171019 101745

Started spraying this one a few days ago, I suspect the new growth is getting silvered.

H

heisen

You nailed it.that's it man.enjoy.I also pour it out into another jar through a coffee filter.and make sure you store it in a dark place

Dunge

Dunge

New subject is: Silver reversal of two keepers with an eye to seed production all ways.
two s1 lines
two f1 lines from years old keepers.
20171019 175405

White Fire
20171024 122553

ChemDog

A week of twice per day spraying yields a bit of leaf twisting, and new growth looks over bunched.
One week to flower.

I'm using laser scattering as an assay tool for the colloidal silver spray. A bit concerned that it seems to not be very stable. Will make a fresh batch when I can no longer see scattering.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Do not put the gator clips in the water!!!!!!..... thats not pure silver.

Do not keep that shit and stop using it..... do it again.

3x 9 volts in a circuit for 8 hours.... only thing that touches the DISTILLED water is the coins.

Top Bottom