If this worth it to vegg 2month time

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
K

kushnewbie

Hi everyone this is my first indoor grow i had vegg my girls for 2month in a week its flip time to12/12 what to ask all u senior growers how did i did in my first vegg grow by look at the my picture? Thanks u all

Is this worth it of my time 2month vegg
Is this worth it of my time 2month vegg 2
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Hi everyone this is my first indoor grow i had vegg my girls for 2month in a week its flip time to12/12 what to ask all u senior growers how did i did in my first vegg grow by look at the my picture? Thanks u all
Real nice. Need to get in there and trim out those big food suckers and see what your starting with. If you do that I'd say one more week of veg to recoup and may the buds begin. They look healthy as fuck. Good job.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

If you top all those and wait a week youll have a canopy to control, if you dont and arnt using support youll get some big floppers later on, big trunks make big buds.
But you already know that you got a bucket full of them lol
Good luck
Big floppers. love it. Great plants. and yes bucket full. Trying to figure the room and lights. Any idea? Big room, white walls, big heat on top?

K

kushnewbie

Real nice. Need to get in there and trim out those big food suckers and see what your starting with. If you do that I'd say one more week of veg to recoup and may the buds begin. They look healthy as fuck. Good job.

Thanks.... I been triming and lollipop my girls every 2 weeks might have top them to much head is shooting eveywhere. Should i start trim them again or wait for first sign of flower than trim?

K

kushnewbie

If you top all those and wait a week youll have a canopy to control, if you dont and arnt using support youll get some big floppers later on, big trunks make big buds.
But you already know that you got a bucket full of them lol
Good luck

Thanks, should will going to trim them so excited to flip to 12/12 n c flowers

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Thanks.... I been triming and lollipop my girls every 2 weeks might have top them to much head is shooting eveywhere. Should i start trim them again or wait for first sign of flower than trim?
Trim, see whats you got. Depending on the trim and what you want in the end, get the sucker leafs off. see what you have. those hookers are tight. cut em and go 12 12 if you see a need. but a little recoup is nice after a shave. seal and make some buds, just my answer. nice grow. see the cinderblocks white, heat on top. basement?. way along with the big buckets. nice.

K

kushnewbie

Big floppers. love it. Great plants. and yes bucket full. Trying to figure the room and lights. Any idea? Big room, white walls, big heat on top?

This is my vegg room i just got done set up my flower room it bigger than my vegg room going to use 1 or 2 1000watts.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

This is my vegg room i just got done set up my flower room it bigger than my vegg room going to use 1 or 2 1000watts.
no pics but is see the plants. keep your secrets. nice grow, small community here. looking forward to the grow.

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

Great looking plants, to each his own though.. if it were me.. I would clone the hell out of those.. and use them for mothers... if you've been in veg for two months, might a well clone 10 same size plants and start over with your ten clones... especially if you still need to configure your flower set up..
Happy growing, and Namaste
B.C.

K

kushnewbie

Great looking plants, to each his own though.. if it were me.. I would clone the hell out of those.. and use them for mothers... if you've been in veg for two months, might a well clone 10 same size plants and start over with your ten clones... especially if you still need to configure your flower set up..
Happy growing, and Namaste
B.C.
Lol that what i was going to do at first
Butvi want to c the outcome of my girls forsure i m keep 3 of them for mother

Latest posts

Top Bottom