Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im moving south soon....outdoor is too unpredictable up here to spend any kinda money on a grow... you could spend a grand on nutes and get an early freeze and youre fucked
whole difrent animal down south,unbearable heat,plus humidity,and most years only rain you get is in feb

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sorry brotha.... its been crazy.... had a worker fall off a roof and take a helicopter ride... i been pulling double duty
i been down myself for last 6 weeks,mother in law died and mama stayed there with her till she pass and came home,now her and the kids are heading to colorado for a week so i get some crap done around here,shit just keeps stacking up

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh thats sad.... i hope shit goes better for you soon!!!..holiday times is shitty to lose someone
ya it kinda just snuck up on us,mama was with her 5 weeks till she passed,5 weeks sleeping in a hospital will make you see things difrently,her brother did come down about 3 days before she passed,so both held her hands on the last breath,mama doing ok but you know how the story goes

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya it kinda just snuck up on us,mama was with her 5 weeks till she passed,5 weeks sleeping in a hospital will make you see things difrently,her brother did come down about 3 days before she passed,so both held her hands on the last breath,mama doing ok but you know how the story goes
Over a month in a hospital would make me bat shit crazy.... hospitals smell funny and when youre not on morphine you notice how bitchy some nurses are hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Over a month in a hospital would make me bat shit crazy.... hospitals smell funny and when youre not on morphine you notice how bitchy some nurses are hahaha
hahahah right,mamas only real complaint was in ICU there arent bath rooms for anyone but patient,,girl had to walk a mile she said,so with her that translation would be 25 yards hahah,she stayed with her all that time,did some soul searching and handled the end well

incogneato

incogneato

Went through it with my father in law , sorry to hear brotha.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Went through it with my father in law , sorry to hear brotha.
thanks bro,seems she hadnt been telling us she was sick,we wanted her here,but she loved living by the border,we think if she would of told us ,and we would have put her in a assisted living here about a mile from house,it was just screwed the way things happened,she was going to a friends house in the same park she lived in,fell down busted her head and was dragging herself to there house when a feller driving by seen her,he rushed her to hospital,they did a cat scan and told him and her there was nothing wrong,now her is a 76 year old women covered in blood and they sent her home,the dude that found her came over next morning to check on her,and walked into house and she had fell again and broke her neck,so took her to another hospital and every thing just went worse from there,mama and her brother are truely pissed and talking to lawyers,,it really was mess up,poor little old women went threw 3 surgeries,removed her whole colon and fused her neck back together,there wasnt enough of her to survive all the trauma,,76 is still to young to leave if you dig

incogneato

incogneato

thanks bro,seems she hadnt been telling us she was sick,we wanted her here,but she loved living by the border,we think if she would of told us ,and we would have put her in a assisted living here about a mile from house,it was just screwed the way things happened,she was going to a friends house in the same park she lived in,fell down busted her head and was dragging herself to there house when a feller driving by seen her,he rushed her to hospital,they did a cat scan and told him and her there was nothing wrong,now her is a 76 year old women covered in blood and they sent her home,the dude that found her came over next morning to check on her,and walked into house and she had fell again and broke her neck,so took her to another hospital and every thing just went worse from there,mama and her brother are truely pissed and talking to lawyers,,it really was mess up,poor little old women went threw 3 surgeries,removed her whole colon and fused her neck back together,there wasnt enough of her to survive all the trauma,,76 is still to young to leave if you dig
Seems like hospitals are just a place to get worse these days. My fil walked in feeling sick, was in a coma 3 days later and passed a month later, still in a coma. To make it worse my wife was preg at the time. Hope you guys get justice

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Seems like hospitals are just a place to get worse these days. My fil walked in feeling sick, was in a coma 3 days later and passed a month later, still in a coma. To make it worse my wife was preg at the time. Hope you guys get justice
ya it really sucked bro, thanks again bro

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hahahah right,mamas only real complaint was in ICU there arent bath rooms for anyone but patient,,girl had to walk a mile she said,so with her that translation would be 25 yards hahah,she stayed with her all that time,did some soul searching and handled the end well
Fuck that... get me a piss pan hahahahah

jipp

jipp

i spent way to long in ICU ( i have a interesting memory, this one dude came in with a robe on and a apple in his hand and gave me the apple and started to talk, i said thank you i think.. anyhow a few days later i asked how my neighbor was, and i was told he died the day before i saw him. strange, you see all kinds of crazy shit in ICU laughs ), and a few hospital stays since.. and you all are correct.. hospital is just a strange place.. to fucking sterile, seems to artificial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom