Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

i spent way to long in ICU ( i have a interesting memory, this one dude came in with a robe on and a apple in his hand and gave me the apple and started to talk, i said thank you i think.. anyhow a few days later i asked how my neighbor was, and i was told he died the day before i saw him. strange, you see all kinds of crazy shit in ICU laughs ), and a few hospital stays since.. and you all are correct.. hospital is just a strange place.. to fucking sterile, seems to artificial.
Damn Jipp what did you do to end up in icu. Good drugs thou. I was so high that I could not focus on anything couldn't tell time. I never want to be that high again...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i spent way to long in ICU ( i have a interesting memory, this one dude came in with a robe on and a apple in his hand and gave me the apple and started to talk, i said thank you i think.. anyhow a few days later i asked how my neighbor was, and i was told he died the day before i saw him. strange, you see all kinds of crazy shit in ICU laughs ), and a few hospital stays since.. and you all are correct.. hospital is just a strange place.. to fucking sterile, seems to artificial.
more like walking died waiting there turn,dont you think its curious that no matter how sick or hurt you are,a emergency room visit is 4hrs,i dont like the place and got to be real bad off to go there,this is reasoning behind me telling folk dip them hands in diesal if you cut yourself,,i shot a nail threw my finger,didnt want to pull it thing nerve damage right,get there xray,then joker comes in and shots a crap load of deadning bettween my fingers and just pulled it out,i asked is there gonna be nerve damage,dude says no there arent any there,lmao,told him why the deadner,he says for pain,i said for what you just did and probally 4k later i could did that myself,to this day my left finger toi the knuckle is like athritis,only time i can pop it to stop the hurt is when the weather changes,no feeling at all in the finger,,was funny as hell was in the er waiting my turn,a little girl comes in with her mama,and while mama was doing paper work,the little girl is staring at this 16 penny nail threw my finger,twisting her head like a cat and all,i waved hi to her with the finger,she screams and runs to her mama,i lost control and just busted out laughing,,little girl mama said it must not hurt baby he is laughing,hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They put them in when you are out but pull them out when you are awake. A little balloon is inflated to hold it in.
naa,only folk gonna grab my wacker is mama,hey that could be some kinky shit to play right,just think how many women folk out there that had them there things ,could get some respect,hahah she put it down your good to go for that night,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya a new fad,women folk walking around with ctherders,dude go play some game,she aint interested and pulls that thing out,oh hell fright or flight,lmao

stonestacker

stonestacker

I had to have a ultrasound done on my nut's. After she was done she gave me a towel and said I could clean myself up and go. She didn't think it was funny when I said what no kiss.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom