Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20180111 070017 442

jipp

jipp

Had jury duty today...was dabbed the fuck out and it was canceled.... jesusdammit that was gonna be fun

who knows maybe it would of been a case on that evil weed substance. hah. i got picked for jury duty just for that reason. but it was for a drinking and driving case. hah. i dunno why but when they asked me about what i thought about booze, i said i make home made beer.. next thing you know im on the jury for a whole 20 mins ( after we started to talk about the case, i remember a chick saying he is guilty before we heard a damn thing. the doctor guy and I looked at each other like wtf lady, then we were told to come back to our seats.. so we did not even talk about the case )

came back and the lawyer already made a plea deal. hah.

waste of my time. i could of been at home drinking home made beer and programming.

Srenots

Srenots

who knows maybe it would of been a case on that evil weed substance. hah. i got picked for jury duty just for that reason. but it was for a drinking and driving case. hah. i dunno why but when they asked me about what i thought about booze, i said i make home made beer.. next thing you know im on the jury for a whole 20 mins ( after we started to talk about the case, i remember a chick saying he is guilty before we heard a damn thing. the doctor guy and I looked at each other like wtf lady, then we were told to come back to our seats.. so we did not even talk about the case )

came back and the lawyer already made a plea deal. hah.

waste of my time. i could of been at home drinking home made beer and programming.
lol nice

jipp

jipp

pretty much. jail jist does not make sense to me. humans were not meant to be locked up. but i get when we were forced to become a society, you do need some basic rules to get along. problem is when you get to many fucking rules and money can buy your self out. makes the rules look pretty dumb.

double standards, and nothing is gonna change any time soon. but i wont give up on democracy, i like what it use to stand for.

T

Thcbasshead

Where'd all my everclear go lol ended up looking pretty dark, but it is on the top right now cooking off. Pyrex i had is purple so cant get no good pics yet

Snapchat 465367097
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Where'd all my everclear go lol ended up looking pretty dark, but it is on the top right now cooking off. Pyrex i had is purple so cant get no good pics yet
Was the everclear and trim in the freezer?...how long did you rinse?

T

Thcbasshead

Was the everclear and trim in the freezer?...how long did you rinse?
Yes both have been in freezer for about 24 hours. Shook for 10 seconds and ran some everclear through to clean what else I could out.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yes both have been in freezer for about 24 hours. Shook for 10 seconds and ran some everclear through to clean what else I could out.
That looks really green.... what are you using for trim material?

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

this is from Post #6 on first page:

make sure all liquid is cooked off and scrape up onto parchment. .. then put the parchment direct on warm toaster and fold a few times then let settle and freeze. ... everclear needs to be a bit lower temp(110) but still a faster initial

What size parchment??
Why fold it onto each other??
How many folds??
Folding into a packet??

Basically it’s heated and melted then popped in fridge to harden???

Kinda confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom