Issues With Some Bho Instantly Buttering, Even Before Purge...

• Thread starter KawsKrunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KawsKrunk

So this is a new one for me. Ive been blasting for the past 5 years and have never seen this happen.
I blasted roughly 6 Lbs of some solid OG over the past few days and all came out stellar. No butter, all shatter, and all stable.

Process: stuff 300g stainless tubes, Dry Ice bath for 2 hours, Run Butane, hot water bath til boiled off, then Oven for about 20 min before starting 48 hours of Purge.

Well today I ran a new batch of some buddies stuff and before even starting the purge I noticed a huge section on a few of the slabs that had already began to butter. I didnt change anything in my process, the Butane was the same and my Vac ovens are always @ 92F- 95F. So after a 12 hour purge I went to flip all the patties, but each one was entirely butter. The whole sheet.

Ive never had this happen and was curious if its due to the lipids of the batch? Because Ive run his stuff before and it came out fine.

This was a real head scratcher...

Smerb

Smerb

In biology, lipids comprise a group of naturally occurring molecules that include fats, waxes, sterols, fat-soluble vitamins, monoglycerides, diglycerides, triglycerides, phospholipids, and others. The main biological functions of lipids include storing energy, signaling, and acting as structural components of cell membranes. Lipids have applications in the cosmetic and food industries as well as in nanotechnology. I have no clue.....

Top Bottom