It’s Strawberry Season! KK’s SC x Str Diesel; Or Diesel x Str Diesel

• Thread starter Disambiguator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sprizzle

sprizzle

wicked genetics! would love to get my hands on sum of these.
cant believe how good those seedlings look.
with leaves so fat already i reckon they're gonna be chunky plants.
rockin!

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Seedling Mix:
2 part coir, 1 part peat, 2 part rice hulls, cal-phos, vegan mix, crab shell meal, silica/trace, molasses and beneficial EMs/Mycorrhizae, (Cap's 'root' and 'nute' packs**)

Mix coir, peat, cal-phos, vegan mix, crab shell meal. Water in w/ solution of silica (nutramin), molasses, root and nute packs. Add rice hulls (dry), fold together and let sit for at least a week. turn 2-3 times/wk. For a quicker turnaround, make teas.

Cap's Bennies:

NUTE PACK:
The Nute pack is an ideal way to boost your plants ability to do what it does best: grow and flower. With the proper application, you will see a noticeable difference in growth, yield and overall vigor.
-Nitrogen fixers, which convert nitrogen gas in to usable nitrate. Nitrogen fixers also will increase plant growth as they produce vitamins, auxins, and gibberllins. Nitrogen fixers give a boost to seedlings germination and overall yield.
-Phosphate solubilizers, which will dissolve fixed tricalcium phosphate in to the usable form monocalcium phosphate. These little guys also produce organic acids (citric acid, lactic acid), hormones, and enzymes which will help in nutrient uptake and general plant vigor.
-Potash mobilizers,that will seek out Potash near the root zone and bring it to the roots of the plant. It is great for low K soil, or coco, since coco is known to "hold" K.

-Mycorrhizae. This product has 100 spore colonies per gram of each of the following endo mycorrhizae:
-Glomus intraradices
-Glomis mosseae
-Glomis aggregatum
-Glomus clarum

ROOT PACK:
The root pack is a proprietary blend of over 20 different different species of beneficial fungi and bacteria. Each one in the concentration of 5 billion organisms per gram. The root pack is designed to promote plant health by boosting immune systems, shoot and root growth, flower production, and the overall well being of your plants! The root pack includes (but is certainly not limited to) the following species:

-Pseudomonas flourescens: This is a saprophyte that creates colonies in water, soil, and on plant tissue. It will suppress plant diseases by acting as a systemic (a unique ability). Once it enters the vascular system of the plant, it actually produces antibiotics which prevent fungal and bacterial diseases from taking hold.
-Bacillus: Bacillus is best applied to young plants and seedlings, so that it can take hold and colonize on the developing root system. Here, it will offer protection by limiting the growth of fungal organisms like fusarium.
This bacteria also suppresses other fungi and bacteria that cause scab, powdery mildew, sour rot, downy mildew, and early leaf spot, early blight, late blight, bacterial spot, and walnut blight diseases.
-Trichoderma: Trichoderma is a beneficial fungus, that will seek and destroy other harmful fungi in the soil/media. The presence of trichoderma will also cause the plant to activate its own SAR (stimulated auto response), which in turn causes the plant to boost its own immune system.

EVOKE

EVOKE

ive been looking for sum strawberry yum yum... imma b posted here... good luck withur grow homie.. peace n grow

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lung Candy... hahaha I can't get over that name- it's perfect.

Nice and healthy seedlings you've got there.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

They're chunky little buggers, that's for sure. I bumped them to 1 gals, put them under a mixed spectrum T-5 rack, watered them in w/ DefeCation tea, and gave them a drench w/ a yucca extract-water solution (saponins as surfactant; cytokinins-to promote cell division/stretch) 3 days later. Will bump to 3 gals in about 7 more days. The base of the stocks are about the diameter of an avg pinky, ATM. Haven't popped the LC#1 beans yet.

I use this strained as a drench for my transplant mix and unstrained as a pick me up tonic during late veg/early flower as necessary.
DefeCation Tea
1 handful (1/2-3/4 cup) each EWC, Arctic humus (clean, active microbial source), Malibu Compost- Bu's blend (or commercially composted *dairy cow* manure), Mexican (high N) bat guano, 1 Tbsp kelp powder, (ie Maxicrop), 1 Tbs molasses, 4-5 gal filtered water.
I don't use any exogenous microbes w/ this one but that's only because I've already got Cap's bennies worked into my mixes and all of my other teas and want to give them a break. The tea contains a different suite of microbes and enzymes, including some that are unique to dairy cows and it improves CEC, (cation exchange capacity.) Cap's bennies could also be added depending upon the nute program.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Hi gang.
10 days later...

LC veg2
LC veg3
LC veg1

7- LC #2. Checked roots on a couple- filling in white and full. Looking forward to seeing these guys/girls do their jump. Sturdy little branches, tight internodes aren't showing sex yet. I veg clones from 6-8 weeks and seedlings from 7-9 weeks so it'll be another 3-5 weeks before they flip.

The good news- I popped 10 LC#1 (KK's Str Cough X Str Diesel) 3 days ago, (Sun 10 Jun)
The bad news- I brushed a 4 pack while adjusting a light and it crashed to the floor. Had to reinsert delicate little sprouts and water in. Fingers crossed.
The good news- 3 out of the 4 that got rocked were showing their heads yesterday. I never found the fourth.
More good news- 9 out of 10 popped Tues (3 days) so we have another one of mota's crosses to follow.
Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate each and every one of your posts.

EVOKE

EVOKE

sorry to hear that Disambiguator... hope they make it.... but those are sum danky looking flower wow ogranics and teas is the way to grow.... awesome werk there...

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

yum, those sound damned nice. looking really good too. fat, bushy n lush!
ga-ga-goo-goo! nice little babies. lol

neverbreak[/quote]
Not sure if I missed this, but do they actually have a strawberry flavor or smell?
Have no idea. We shall see, though.

YS[/quote]
sorry to hear that Disambiguator... hope they make it.... but those are sum danky looking flower wow ogranics and teas is the way to grow.... awesome werk there...
9 out of 10 ain't bad considering 4 of them got dumped before their heads showed. organic teas. yeah man.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Not sure if I missed this, but do they actually have a strawberry flavor or smell?
Lovely growth on those plants.

YS

The LC#1 is strawberry but LC#2 will be OrangeDiesel which tends to dominate in both male and female crosses. You'll notice the thick stocks ,no stakes needed here. The OD is best left untopped or ya get a beast of a bush and fightin off mold due to being so thick.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

When I grow a new cross that I'm unfamiliar with, I don't top or train and only do compulsory pruning during the early stages. As it develops, I might do some additional pruning if necessary. I like to see the plant express itself w/o my intervention and make cultural decisions/changes for the second run.

I've given the OD x STR D (LC#1) a couple of scratch and sniff tests and they are still too immature to report any meaningful flavor attributes.

A lot of ventilation and high air circulation in my rooms have helped, knock on wood, make pm and bot a non-issue. I also attribute a fair amount of this good luck to anti-pathogenic microbes that I bring into the soil, (from Cap's bennies and other previous sources.) One bud on a Sonoma grape caught some bot about a year ago and that's been it. . I've been duly warned and will keep a close eye on those OD x's. Thanks.

Top Bottom