Why did the chicken cross the road?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Post your food picks here everybody! What better way to start this thread off then with a chicken!
Pasture raised from farm to table. I traded a handful of popcorn nugs for this chicken!
Its time to eat
Its time to eat 2
Its time to eat 3
Its time to eat 4

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@Growgod,I think id let you grow my bud and cook my food lol
I try to do the extra bit to make it special. Gotta have a little bit of passion with what ever you do.
It’s a choice we all make.
When I worked at a restraunt in my very early 20’s the owner was there all the time. He always wanted me working on broil”cooking the steaks” because he could see I would cook ever steak as if it were my own. If I was on the other end of the line he would come down to me and ask to make him a steak! Not that I’m special in any way, I just choose to do things as if I am creating a master piece.
And let me tell you it doesn’t always work out, sometimes I get pissed. Put in the extra work time money only to fail. :D

K

kansabis

I try to do the extra bit to make it special. Gotta have a little bit of passion with what ever you do.
It’s a choice we all make.
When I worked at a restraunt in my very early 20’s the owner was there all the time. He always wanted me working on broil”cooking the steaks” because he could see I would cook ever steak as if it were my own. If I was on the other end of the line he would come down to me and ask to make him a steak! Not that I’m special in any way, I just choose to do things as if I am creating a master piece.
And let me tell you it doesn’t always work out, sometimes I get pissed. Put in the extra work time money only to fail. :D
Yep I can tell and I try to do the same as well,passion is something alot of people seem to have lost or don't care about anymore,I'm usually not into doing something I don't have a passion for or interest in.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So what's everyone having I just had a Chinese it was gross
bummer, most Chinese food is gross due to the cheap rubbery chicken and beef!! Then they want you to tAke he leftovers home to stink up the fridge! Then they get offended when I say no way!
I’d happily pay The extra $10 for real meat please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom