It's Harvest Time!!!! Help ..........

• Thread starter Badboar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badboar

Badboar

Greetings everyone. I am starting week 7 of flowering. Still feeding nutes but will be ending within a week and start a flush. During the next couple weeks will I see an increase with size or clustering? Additionally I still have some clear Trichs and the clouding ones have not taken on the appearance of milk as yet. No amber has been noted as well. The photo does not show the trichs as they truly are in real life. Unfortunately my camera ain't that good!

What are your thoughts on the next couple or three weeks before harvest? All your ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for everyones help. This forum is the best place for anyone to find the answer to issues that need immediate attention.

Little girljpg

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Greetings everyone. I am starting week 7 of flowering. Still feeding nutes but will be ending within a week and start a flush. During the next couple weeks will I see an increase with size or clustering? Additionally I still have some clear Trichs and the clouding ones have not taken on the appearance of milk as yet. No amber has been noted as well. The photo does not show the trichs as they truly are in real life. Unfortunately my camera ain't that good!

What are your thoughts on the next couple or three weeks before harvest? All your ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for everyones help. This forum is the best place for anyone to find the answer to issues that need immediate attention.

View attachment 784735
Ill help you...smoke it... Looks like its swollen but still throwing pistils.. I would thing about flush time now

Badboar

Badboar

Thanks been looking forward to this event (flushing). Will I see more changes in the next 2 weeks? It does not look like it is matured yet?

Tdabbz719

Tdabbz719

Definitely should. They'll stop shootin out pistils and fatten up for sure. Trichs will start to turn color too.

Badboar

Badboar

Thanks for everyones feedback. I will start the process. When flushing would I use 3 to 5 times the amount of water and do it every few days until harvest?

Thanks

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

You only need to flush once with three times container size
Then water to run off after that

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks for everyones feedback. I will start the process. When flushing would I use 3 to 5 times the amount of water and do it every few days until harvest?

Thanks
That amount of water is if you’re trying to reset the medium. For the “final flush” before harvest, you only need to water with a very low ppm solution (200-300) or you could just do plain water, for the last week to 10 days. You’re trying to force the pant to eat up it’s reserves before you choppy chop.

Edit: Unless you’re in soil. Then I would do a volume flush at first, just to bring ppm down a bit. As you only water soil every few days.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That amount of water is if you’re trying to reset the medium. For the “final flush” before harvest, you only need to water with a very low ppm solution (200-300) or you could just do plain water, for the last week to 10 days. You’re trying to force the pant to eat up it’s reserves before you choppy chop.

Edit: Unless you’re in soil. Then I would do a volume flush at first, just to bring ppm down a bit. As you only water soil every few days.
I do a similar FIRST flush (actually mine is more of a leech)..Instead of volumes of water..I use a flush agent (mine is Florakleen) to help leech out salts in the soil..HINT: take a fan leaf and taste the juice ..if it is bitter..more flushing is needed..Worked for 50 yrs that I know of..;)

Enforcer

Enforcer

I do a similar FIRST flush (actually mine is more of a leech)..Instead of volumes of water..I use a flush agent (mine is Florakleen) to help leech out salts in the soil..HINT: take a fan leaf and taste the juice ..if it is bitter..more flushing is needed..Worked for 50 yrs that I know of..;)
Me too, I used Flawless Finish. I have heard of the leaf test and I’m going to try it on this run.

Badboar

Badboar

I am growing in soil so maybe a full first flush is needed. When flushing with plain water, should it be ph'ed to 6.8 or just flush?

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom