Its working

• Thread starter SMOKEDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMOKEDOG

I started a seed in my window then got a 65watt growlight from walmart and put my baby in a bigger pot with potting soil. In 3 week it has grown 3 feet high and i just toped it 5 days ago and already have two sprouts about 2'' long. I have gave it 24 hours of light this whole time. Now i what to start cutting it back. SO i was thinking about cutting the light out when i go to bed about 1am. [I CAN'T SLEEP] THEN i get up around 7 am and will put the light back on it. WHAT DO YALL THINK ?

jagle

jagle

2 things

did you get any more lights or are you still using one.
you do know it can go from x2 to x5 times its height as it goes to flower

jagle

jagle

my advice, start popping new beans soon. buy a decent veg light and a 250hps for flower

ttystikk

ttystikk

You haven't mentiond if this going into flower or if you're looking to make this a clone mom. Only lengthen your night duration if you're going to flower it, otherwise, keep it at 6 hours dark or less.

Also, since you started from seed I bet you don't know what sex it is yet. Take a cutting, and root it in 12/12 light- yep, that means buying another timer- and see if it goes male or female. Then you'll know what to do with your baby...

Top Bottom