Jack Herer, ~veg 1 Month 2 Weeks, Bush Monsters

• Thread starter Trudope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trudope

Hi All,

First grow here. I'm growing 3 Jack Herer's using DWC.

I'm at about 1 month and 2 weeks since the plant first showed its cotyledon (not sure if that's considered veg state) and my plants are finally showing sexual maturity via pistils. However, I've read that most Jack Herer phenotypes grow tall.. Mine are super bushy with very small internodal spacing. I'm trying to get them to grow tall now, but it looks like I'm running out of time and will be flowering in about a weeks time.

I have been training the plants since about 3 weeks into vegetation by tying the stems down which probably contributes to the stunted height levels. I've further added a scrog net to keep the canopy level and wide. Although I'm pleased with the canopy area, my plants are about 8" tall. How will this affect my yield?

Does size REALLY matter?! Pics attached.

Jack herer veg 1 month 2 weeks bush monsters

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Hi All,

First grow here. I'm growing 3 Jack Herer's using DWC.

I'm at about 1 month and 2 weeks since the plant first showed its cotyledon (not sure if that's considered veg state) and my plants are finally showing sexual maturity via pistils. However, I've read that most Jack Herer phenotypes grow tall.. Mine are super bushy with very small internodal spacing. I'm trying to get them to grow tall now, but it looks like I'm running out of time and will be flowering in about a weeks time.

I have been training the plants since about 3 weeks into vegetation by tying the stems down which probably contributes to the stunted height levels. I've further added a scrog net to keep the canopy level and wide. Although I'm pleased with the canopy area, my plants are about 8" tall. How will this affect my yield?

Does size REALLY matter?! Pics attached.

View attachment 774132

The gaps in your scrog net are too big. You should reduce to 2"x4" or 4"x4" gaps and then spread out each branch. Right now they are all covering each other up. You want to see your scrog net filled up as much as possible before the flip. I'd actually get a lot longer until your net is filled and then flip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom