Jack The Ripper

• Thread starter Theassbandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Got JTR, First grow. Thoughts about this stain. So for seems like it can handle more nutes, light, and heat better than my other more sativa based ones. Js

Oregonak

Oregonak

Hi assbandit! Fellow AK survivor here. Grew up in the interior. Just saying howdy. How do the girls do under 23 hour days? Can't wait to get back and see for myself. Be well and have fun.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I bought it on the pic. The plants I had didn't look like them at all. I didn't like the buzz either. I the more cbd or cbn in this strain. Good luck. I have a few seeds left but not in a hurry to try them.
Post some pics

Oregonak

Oregonak

Thanks, but it's winter. What part of Ak u from?
Born in Anchorage, moved to Fairbanks when I was a few months old. We drove from Anchorage when I was about a year old. Passing through nenana at night and the temp was minus 70 below F. Lived all around the interior, graduated from North Pole high.

The plan is set for may. Have an uncle who has 20 acres outside of Fairbanks. Includes a 4000 sqft indoor space, a d9 and an excavator. We're going to use the equipment to build an in ground greenhouse and try for year round production.

Where abouts are you at?

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

I bought it on the pic. The plants I had didn't look like them at all. I didn't like the buzz either. I the more cbd or cbn in this strain. Good luck. I have a few seeds left but not in a hurry to try them.
Post some pics

So this is the Jack the Ripper 18 days in. She organic frosting and starting to smell like candy apples.

20160227 124648
20160228 174228
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Born in Anchorage, moved to Fairbanks when I was a few months old. We drove from Anchorage when I was about a year old. Passing through nenana at night and the temp was minus 70 below F. Lived all around the interior, graduated from North Pole high.

The plan is set for may. Have an uncle who has 20 acres outside of Fairbanks. Includes a 4000 sqft indoor space, a d9 and an excavator. We're going to use the equipment to build an in ground greenhouse and try for year round production.

Where abouts are you at?

Anc area. Moved he a year ago from the k pen where I grew up.

You got anything going on down there?

Top Bottom