Jack White (f1 Personally Bred)

• Thread starter DrPhillippe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jadebuddha

So check if out. Phenotypes are not determined by environmental differences or changes to a grow style or regime. A phenotype is predetermined by that plant's particular gentic makeup. The certain traits of X, Y or Z phenotypes happen at a celluar level. For an example. X is crossed with Y which equals Z. However Z is now considered "unstable" or F1. Lets say you make 100 F1 (Z) seeds. All of these F1 (Z) seeds will each be it's own "pheno". You would essentially have 100 different "phenotypes". Now you take these 100 phenos and select the best 50. You name these something like Pheno1, Pheno2, Pheno 3 and so on. Now you select the next best 25 and start looking for traits. What's more like parent X or parent Y? Which do you want to be more dominant parent X or parent Y? Are you looking for more weight? A better high? More bag appeal? You decide which phenos represent the scientific standard you set. So once you narrow it down to (10) selected phenos you can start cross pollinating and making F2s or you could choose to backcross to a specific parent to achieve a specific trait in a new pheno that you have not yet achieved. Once you have your best Indica pheno, Hybrid pheno and Sativa pheno you can then begin working on creating F3s, F4s, F5s and F6s. Once you reach an F6+ you pretty much have achieved genetic stablization. Because you have ran through six plus generations of said pheno. I know that all sounds crazy as bat shit. But I hope you understand.
Dude you rock that is the most direct and detailed explanation ive ever had and you answered most of my questions 2018 .....here we go

snoplow20

snoplow20

Nu duh it doesnt. But you said wheather and lights dont effect phenotypical expession. Im not the only one who said you was wrong.
No one is wrong assclown but you!! Get you're head out of you'r ASSCLOWN ASS!! WEATHER & LIGHT DOES NOT CHANGE THE GENETIC MAKEUP OF MARIJUANA!! WHOEVER told you that or however you were led to believe that deems you an REAL IDIOT!!

brazel

brazel

You just told some random poster that everything I said was wrong and it "pisses you off". Why are you starting drama? How long have you been growing cannabis for? How old are you? I have 25yrs in plus prison convictions for a plant I BELIEVE IN!! So why do you find it offensive when someone says something negative back to you when you came onto my post & started shit with me? Just GTF out of here already & yes you are an: ASSCLOWN!!
It's not bad to be wrong if you're willing to except you're wrong.... That's called learning

snoplow20

snoplow20

Dude can you read? Did I say Emerald Harvest is organic? LOL You're an IDIOT! I said: this strain was "grown organically & with Emerald Harvest & House of Gardens." FYI try READING BEFORE COMMENTING AND STARTING SHIT!!
He can read but you are unable to make a statement thats true or makes sense. Grown organically and with synthetic nutrients just doesnt make sense. Stupid statement!

brazel

brazel

How old are you? I have 25yrs in plus prison convictions for a plant I BELIEVE IN!!
How old you are or years spent growing or growing to prison or what you believe in doesn't mean anything but how old you are, years spent growing, if you been to prison and what you believe in!!
Come on man

Last edited:
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

How old you are or yours spent growing or growing to prison or what you believe in doesn't mean anything but how old you are, years spent growing, if you been to prison and what you believe in!!
Come on man
Dude wtf are you even trying to say? You sound like a goddamn word salad. For real man smoke another one. Holy shit...LMAO

brazel

brazel

Dude wtf are you even trying to say? You sound like a goddamn word salad. For real man smoke another one. Holy shit...LMAO
You asked those questions and said those statements as if it means your knowledge in plants

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

You asked those questions and said those statements as if it means your knowledge in plants
My knowledge of plants is 25yrs! I don't think that I would be growing for multiple medical dispensaries if my shit wasn't and didn't look like this:

20171231 120833
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Lemme try this... the best is three different ways? Is that like everyone gets first place?
Again your statements are word salads. Just go away already. You're NOT contributing ANYTHING to this post other than DRAMA!!

snoplow20

snoplow20

Why is it that your ass buddy Snoplow20 "likes" everyone of your posts????Hmmmmmmmmn
Lol! Me and @brazel dont even know each other. I dont think we ever even posted in the same thread until now. We both have something in common though. We can see right through your bs!

brazel

brazel

Wtf are you even talking about dude? "Post scientific data proving all the wrong stuff you said" YOU ARE A SERIOUS ASSCLOWN
What part did you not understand? No one is attacking you, we're just saying you're wrong but instead of researching if it's true you attack us! Read books about plants not cannabis!

Let the ego go so you can grow!

brazel

brazel

See that's the thing. I'm NOT WRONG! You're a fucking idiot. Snoplow20 is also a fucking idiot. But hey that's what you get when you come onto forums. That's why I stopped posting on forums ever since OVERGROW went down. Btw that was 12yrs+ ago!!
Just post proof! Back up what you say

brazel

brazel

One simple post proving you're right and we'll be the wrong assclowns!
What's stopping you from doing this?

Top Bottom