Jack's 3 2 1 - Brand New To Synthetics

• Thread starter Coconinja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coconinja

Hey all, been doing organic growing for a few years now and want to give the salts a run. Like any thread there's gonna be a huge amount of middle ground between what I'm I asking and what can be answered so just assume I can fill in the gaps myself.... it looks like I jumped on the Jack's 3 2 1 train a little late. I know a lot of people have tweaked their formulas immensely or have done away with it all together. Anyway I picked up some cal nitrate and 5-12-26 along with some epsom and will be growing in Coco. It seems all the threads mentioning success with Jack's are years old and I could never find any pictures of the end product :/

I was wondering if anyone was still running a regimen close to the 3 2 1 with success? I understand that it needs tweaking throughought the plants life...but aside from beneficial teas and the like, is there other ingredients like jacks MOST I abosolutely should have?

Also, maybe there is a place I can look to get a bit more up to speed using a 2 part? Thank you for any input

NHWhites

NHWhites

Hey all, been doing organic growing for a few years now and want to give the salts a run. Like any thread there's gonna be a huge amount of middle ground between what I'm I asking and what can be answered so just assume I can fill in the gaps myself.... it looks like I jumped on the Jack's 3 2 1 train a little late. I know a lot of people have tweaked their formulas immensely or have done away with it all together. Anyway I picked up some cal nitrate and 5-12-26 along with some epsom and will be growing in Coco. It seems all the threads mentioning success with Jack's are years old and I could never find any pictures of the end product :/

I was wondering if anyone was still running a regimen close to the 3 2 1 with success? I understand that it needs tweaking throughought the plants life...but aside from beneficial teas and the like, is there other ingredients like jacks MOST I abosolutely should have?

Also, maybe there is a place I can look to get a bit more up to speed using a 2 part? Thank you for any input

Check out greengene on YouTube. He swears by jacks and grows super dank. He’s also the owner of plc lights, lots of good info

brrraad

brrraad

SILICA !!!
silica silica silica
humic/fulvic acid. Foliar with fulvic "ful-power" (my product of choice) and silica. Root drench with humic. zeus juice from nectar for the gods is a good one if you hand water.

Jokefox

Jokefox

I use jacks 321
Drop cal-nit 2 weeks before harvest
Also
Sulfur of potash
Silicate powder
Sea-90
And mpk for flower boost

The only cannabis nutrient i use is vitamino for the aminos

Using cannabis nutrient lines are a waste of money IMHO

I spent 500$ for 5 years of nutrients. Just saying

brazel

brazel

I use jacks 321
Also
Sulfur of potash
Silicate powder
Sea-90
And mpk for flower boost

I spent 50$ for over 5 years just saying... oh and mine is real organics not from a bottle that says organic plus it's the same soil you use for all those years but yes please tell me more about what you're doing when you talk all I hear is blah said blah blah blah

Wisher619

Wisher619

I use jacks 321
Also
Sulfur of potash
Silicate powder
Sea-90
And mpk for flower boost

why are you dropping Cal-Nit 2 weeks before harvest?
why arent you dropping everything 2 weeks before harvest?
so you have a complete fade on your plants before chop

brazel

brazel

What is vitamino? If you're gonna boost about 500 for 5 years... well you should learn about amino acids first!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Might I suggest a good Earth Worm Casting Tea along with an inoculant such as +life or recharge....something with a good Fungi and bacteria culture
and feed your plants once a week with a heavy root drench of tea and inoculant.....your plants will love you for it supplying a carbon source along with bennies that will really boost plant growth and vigor

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Yo Ninja, great minds think alike. I just got my Jacks in the mail yesterday. Wanted to try something new as I've been growing organic for a couple years and am tired of mixing soil. I haven't started using the Jacks yet, but I will be using recharge with it, and possibly some worm castings tea like Wisher suggests. Good luck broden.

brazel

brazel

Yo Ninja, great minds think alike. I just got my Jacks in the mail yesterday. Wanted to try something new as I've been growing organic for a couple years and am tired of mixing soil. I haven't started using the Jacks yet, but I will be using recharge with it, and possibly some worm castings tea like Wisher suggests. Good luck broden.
Wow talk about one huge leap! But anyway mix soil once and its good for over five years! Why mixing so much and on another note... you won't go wrong with @Wisher619 routine! Tap his brain!

brazel

brazel

Might I suggest a good Earth Worm Casting Tea along with an inoculant such as +life or recharge....something with a good Fungi and bacteria culture
and feed your plants once a week with a heavy root drench of tea and inoculant.....your plants will love you for it supplying a carbon source along with bennies that will really boost plant growth and vigor
Damn it, I can't like this twice ha cheers buddy

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I did the organic thing for a while and seen zero benefits in the finished flowers. Just more work. I do give mine a shot of tea once a week. Jacks is a solid line, just have to dial it in to your environment.

brazel

brazel

I did the organic thing for a while and seen zero benefits in the finished flowers. Just more work. I do give mine a shot of tea once a week. Jacks is a solid line, just have to dial it in to your environment.
More work! I've noticed lots of people that try organics went down a wrong path.

You mix soil add water... that's it. Good for years! No ph, no flush, no water to drain, no mixing.... if that's too hard, well fuck I can't see it getting any easier!

Mind you though, there's lots of false info in organics plus every Tom dick and Harry making an" organic" product! Bullshit bullshit bullshit fuck I dislike

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
More work! I've noticed lots of people that try organics went down a wrong path.

You mix soil add water... that's it. Good for years! No ph, no flush, no water to drain, no mixing.... if that's too hard, well fuck I can't see it getting any easier!

Mind you though, there's lots of false info in organics plus every Tom dick and Harry making an" organic" product! Bullshit bullshit bullshit fuck I dislike
Blah blah blah, if you dont have anything to add about the OP questions about Jacks product, take your organic talk back to the organic section please...

brazel

brazel

Really, what I posted was in respects to you! But jacks yeah I ran that before in hempy

brazel

brazel

Dude....again.... :drunk:
Really! So correcting is wrong? Maybe everyone in the world should follow your path and let misinformation continue...I mean why learn, why have teachers... you're on to something... teachers wouldn't complain about salary cause they wouldn't have a job

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Really! So correcting is wrong? Maybe everyone in the world should follow your path and let misinformation continue...I mean why learn, why have teachers... you're on to something... teachers wouldn't complain about salary cause they wouldn't have a job
Not sure why you quoted me because I was relaying my opinion to the OP, and not you. You were not correcting me, you were giving your OPINION on something that has ZERO to do with this thread. Do I need to draw you a picture?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ok, threads back on track, maybe @sixstring could give a little insight to the OP @Coconinja with using Jacks powder. He grows some amazing flowers with it.

sixstring

sixstring

NOTHING is easier than jacks,the 321 gig takes maybe some minor thought.but in soil and using the dynamic duo,nothing could more simple.i love jackin it,jacks is the best :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom