Jack's nutrients question

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

Any idea why it worked better? Was it just the fact that you got it dialed in after that long, or do you think it was something else?
give us gpw... You where here____ and went here____ after switching to jacks???

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Just began using the dynsmic duo which is the classic line, the 20-20-20 and 10-30-20. My ph falls on 5.8 @950ppm with my tap at 1 tspn per gal. Super easy!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Not so easy for me to do, as I switched early and had other problems. I never had an A vs B direct comparison. All I can say about Jacks is that you know exactly what is and isn't in it. I don't use it unassisted; I add both calcium nitrate and epsom salt, and I add mineral matrix- a micronutrient mix- plus Pro-tekt silica. Deep in bloom I've been experimenting with relatively small doses of P and K.

DO IT

DO IT

Meaning "healthy" very green and no yellowing. I've lolipopped them used diff strains grown them 4ft to 5ft and still can't seem to tune them in. IMO 2 per plant is fail.

Ice you mean 2 o's per plant or 2 p's is fail??

icepick

icepick

Ok i usually run 24 plants under 4 1000k lights. I dont flower until they are at least 28". I have ran technaflora line for 2yrs. The only things i have added were ginormous and great white. Seemed to do well as i was pulling 3.5oz to 5 per plant. Decided to run jacks hydro pro with cal nit and epsom with RO water. Plants were green as could be and looked very healthy. I did not change strains because i wanted to do a comparison. The 24 i did this last grow was great smoke but sub par on amount. I went with hammerhead first 4 weeks and combined MOAB with it the last 3 weeks. 8th week obviously flushed. Did get rid of the RO this run so the jury still out. Jacks is very easy to use as im trying out the hydro FEed this run just would like a little better result during bloom.

DO IT

DO IT

got you pick you rin a diff setup than i do. I thought you where getting 2 p's per and calling it a fail. my bad.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The pro-tekt is diluted. Dizzle has got you covered well. Throu ghout veg we were using 2.5-2.8g/gal hydro. The ec @3g was 2.0 much high then needed through most of the grow. Pushing higher levels from onset of flower to week 6 or so has been found in our case to higher yields due to more growth. We use co2 as well, and this without a doubt is more effective with high ec.

Peace

Quick question; you mention running higher EC to take advantage of CO². What RH levels are you running in connection with this? I had a minor case of nute burn last run, so I apparently overcompensated by running my EC at 1.1 and my girls did NOT like it- they responded by acting like they were starving to death, so I had to up out back to the 1.6-1.7 range I ran before. This in a room with an RH in the low to mid 70s.

splakdawg

splakdawg

Question to all jack users, how is jacks delivered stealth wise ?

urbanfog

urbanfog

Question to all jack users, how is jacks delivered stealth wise ?

Always have received my tubs in brown box, with the tubs bagged in plastic.if I remember correctly. Why worry about a general purpose fertilizer? Just curious

splakdawg

splakdawg

Received my jacks today and will be giving their first feeding. Are thrrt any necessary steps I should take before I make the transition from general organic and start feeding my jack. And another one I see people are using.boosters with Jack. I thought Jack hydro cal nit and epsom was all that was needed throuhout a entire run

sixstring

sixstring

no boosters no calcium needed for these.nothing but the dynamic duo from start to finish.78-80f 35-40% rh and 1 tsp of jacks per gallon weather they need it or not lol.
masterkush @ 8 wks
Mk 8 3 13 016

vortex @ 72 days
Vortex chop 7 31 13 023

splakdawg

splakdawg

Jury jack pros with prior exp.
I have a question my girls are on day 16 with jacks and to me my buds seem like they're smaller than usual, should I be worried and am I on pace with u guys results at this point?
Pic 1 is FLAV bx by exotic
Pic 2 is dolphin Dick (strawfire x ukhem)

IMAG0173
IMAG0174
splakdawg

splakdawg

Hey I don't see guys mention using carbs with jacks. Is it cool to add something like molasses or does jacks make em obsolete? Reason I'm asking is it seems my trichs are minuscule compared to past grows

ttystikk

ttystikk

Are you running the Jacks 3-2-1?

3 grams/gallon of Jacks
2 g/gal calcium nitrate
1 g/gal epsom salt

The epsom salt has sulphur and mag in it, helps the flavor for me.

splakdawg

splakdawg

Are you running the Jacks 3-2-1?

3 grams/gallon of Jacks
2 g/gal calcium nitrate
1 g/gal epsom salt

The epsom salt has sulphur and mag in it, helps the flavor for me.

Yea I'm running the 3-2-1
It just seems that I'm not getting the trichs coverage I'm use to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom