jagermeister marijuana strain

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

I have gone through a considerable amount of jager. I have the genetics somewhere I think.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 645383

I got some of this recently from OR..some outdoor but done right. Smell is incredible like new car deodorizer and black licorice..buzz reminds me of a chemdog hybrid all the way. I'm glad I got to try it.

this lookd more along the lines of what we got sambuca, black licorice smell kush tatse dense nugs about this size

frebo

frebo

S. Oregon has a love affair with "Jeagermiester" or Purple Hindu Kush, whichever you want to call it. It has been around for 5 or 6 years and very popular to the point of everyone growing it. It is hard to find anyone that didn't grow it last season. Many growers are still sitting on many "units" of it because they ALL grew PHK. We are planting it again because it produces well, is easy to trim and grow and it finishes earlier than most strains. Oh, and it smokes real
Nice.

A

Ari Stary

S. Oregon has a love affair with "Jeagermiester" or Purple Hindu Kush, whichever you want to call it. It has been around for 5 or 6 years and very popular to the point of everyone growing it. It is hard to find anyone that didn't grow it last season. Many growers are still sitting on many "units" of it because they ALL grew PHK. We are planting it again because it produces well, is easy to trim and grow and it finishes earlier than most strains. Oh, and it smokes real
Nice.
Do you know when this strain normally finishes?

A

Ari Stary

I have gone through a considerable amount of jager. I have the genetics somewhere I think.
Wondering if you have any information about the best time to harvest Jager outdoors? I live in Southern Oregon. Thanks in advance.

frebo

frebo

Wondering if you have any information about the best time to harvest Jager outdoors? I live in Southern Oregon. Thanks in advance.
We are waiting a little longer this year. Last year we harvested a bunch during that 4 day rain storm and it wasn't really done. I like to see a bit of amber and brown hair.

jewsh808

jewsh808

Jaeger
We are waiting a little longer this year. Last year we harvested a bunch during that 4 day rain storm and it wasn't really done. I like to see a bit of amber and brown hair.
Jaeger is great to work with! Strong resilient plant and clones easy...roots in 4 days!

william76

william76

Sounds great,shame its so far away!,if it really does smell/taste like jagermeister then they should giv it to alcoholics as a substitute lol,76

frebo

frebo

Do you know when this strain normally finishes?
I am going to take one PHK tomorrow because I want to make oil out of early buds for the turpines. For the rest will depend a little on the weather but probably two more weeks. The forcast is good so far. I have mostly cloudy trics with a few amber. The hairs are starting to brown.

J

janmyers

I bought a gram of Jeager in Astoria, Oregon. It was indoor grown, still smell and tasted the similar but no purple like the outdoor. I have clones if you are near Southern Oregon
I am close do you have Jager clones? That's what we generally grow. last year we had an issue and no clones. I found one seed. We are trying to get clones going again.

Skidmarx

Skidmarx

I am close do you have Jager clones? That's what we generally grow. last year we had an issue and no clones. I found one seed. We are trying to get clones going again.
If you don't get any luck email Solly at vagabond seeds he might be able to point you in right direction. Might take a few days to reply. He does a lot of Jaeger crosses. Like others here I thought the market in OR was saturated with J hence the crosses.
Good luck

frebo

frebo

I have not had that strain for two years as everyone grew it two years ago and flooded the market with it. I did however find a clone recently at a dispensary in Medford Oregon and plan on growing it again this summer.
Last summer everyone, but me grew Purple Punch and I am looking for that now.

J

janmyers

I have not had that strain for two years as everyone grew it two years ago and flooded the market with it. I did however find a clone recently at a dispensary in Medford Oregon and plan on growing it again this summer.
Last summer everyone, but me grew Purple Punch and I am looking for that now.
Sounds interesting, I haven't heard of that one. I live just south of Roseburg. I have a Jägermeister seed that I germinated. Hopefully it turns out as good as what we have been growing the last 5 years. Also have a Purple Dawn that's looking good. Nice talking to ya.

Let me know if you happen to clone off of your Jager.

Latest posts

Top Bottom