Jason Christ is a total D-Bag

• Thread starter MTgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTgrower

Medical Marijuana Guru? Really? Jesus.

Can't the growers in this state pull together and get folks to boycott The Montana Caregiver Network. This dude is dangerous both to the movement, and to other people.

Most recently, he was arrested for threatening to bomb the verizon store here in Missoula.

Dear Judge.... Please send him to prison for ever. None of us need or want anything to do with him. He is only a guru of being a cocky megalomaniac and a dangerous loose cannon.

I don't hate many people. Especially ones I don't personally know. But I hate this dude.

reloader

reloader

I agree man, the guy is whacked. I once really liked him because he did a lot for the medcial mj movement, but he is such a nut he is hurting our cause now. He has lost all crediability, and is basiclly a laughingstalk now.

B

Buddy Flowers

maybe instead of being passive and making a post in an online forum, you can be active do something about it

U

Underground

I don't want to get into conspiracy theories, but maybe he's a plant? Like the monkey guy at the obama rally? They're just trying to do something to discredit where all this is going. Wouldn't surprise me that some special interest would bankroll something like this. Especially to make sure he was a well known MMJ advocate first.

cannabeans

cannabeans

a plant indeed!

I don't want to get into conspiracy theories, but maybe he's a plant? Like the monkey guy at the obama rally? They're just trying to do something to discredit where all this is going. Wouldn't surprise me that some special interest would bankroll something like this. Especially to make sure he was a well known MMJ advocate first.

i have been thinking that since the first time i heard of his new business ..... all he has done really is sign up a bunch of early 20 yr olds,and a few "poster child" elderly people, and make light of the holes in the system. very loudly i might add....he has totally fucked up my original business plan.... slow and steady he has really fucked it up for all of us! but that just might have been the plan....

M

mountainman21

I agree man, the guy is whacked. I once really liked him because he did a lot for the medcial mj movement, but he is such a nut he is hurting our cause now. He has lost all crediability, and is basiclly a laughingstalk now.

I don't think that he ever did anything good for this movement. He signed a lot of patients up and brought a ton of attention to something that didn't need it to begin with. He made it all look like a farce, and in turn we all look like idiots, while he is still running around doing whatever he pleases. His approach is bar none one of the most disrespectful and dishonest ways to run a business. I do think that he has been hired by special interest or by the feds...and what do we do about it...nothing. Any ideas? I think a formal intervention with all of the communities caregivers could be possible...lets just ask him to stop already. :swear

M

MTgrower

maybe instead of being passive and making a post in an online forum, you can be active do something about it

Posting info in a discussion forum is not passive. Getting information out, specifically the fact that this guy is dangerous, is doing something.

Growing quality marijuana, and treating my clients with respect and dignity is doing something to counter the image he has created in the minds of many who don't deal directly with the movement.

Donating my time and money to NORML MT is something I've done.

I'd like to make t-shirts that have an anti- Christ message.

Your tone suggests that you know all the moves. I'm all ears for suggestions.

E

easy

I don't think that he ever did anything good for this movement. He signed a lot of patients up and brought a ton of attention to something that didn't need it to begin with. He made it all look like a farce, and in turn we all look like idiots, while he is still running around doing whatever he pleases. His approach is bar none one of the most disrespectful and dishonest ways to run a business. I do think that he has been hired by special interest or by the feds...and what do we do about it...nothing. Any ideas? I think a formal intervention with all of the communities caregivers could be possible...lets just ask him to stop already. :swear

Jason Christ said this in the Missoulian article link below... "God, I'm going to be a millionaire in a year," he says. "But I don't care. It's not about the money at all. Period. My goal is to help end suffering. And if I can do it en masse, great."

http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/gyrobase/green-rush/Content?oid=1215771&showFullText=true

Always seems like the 'quick buck artist' destroy it for the 'rest'. Ever been to one of his 'conventions'? What a shame it is to those that are truly trying to do this right... easy.

hotRod

hotRod

its up to all us
to not let Jason Christ be the face of OUR MOVEMENT

most of us are very honest hard working good folk and thats what
the state needs to see WE ARE FARMERS

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
its up to all us
to not let Jason Christ be the face of OUR MOVEMENT

most of us are very honest hard working good folk and thats what
the state needs to see WE ARE FARMERS

IMO - I think we need to get the facts out there that Jason Christ is a Marijuana Activist who saw dollar signs....I believe in no way was his intention to move the medical marijuana movement forward...it just happened as a side effect. He preached about how he didn't break laws....c'mon MANG....Jason smoked in front of every official building he could, and in front of the public with no disregard for the type of company he had around him. Don't get me wrong I educate my children, but I have seen Jason at events like concerts not specifically for Medical Marijuana smoking right in front of families with children.

Don't get me wrong I get ripped like a teenager riding the wave of the newest fad.....why did most of us start growing....lol....but there is a time and a place for it. We are still humans and should respect our neighbors.

We should educate the world about fools like this and set the record straight on their actual intentions. Don't get me wrong....he is a business man doing his thing, cool .....it is however up to him to decide how to morally and ethically run his business.

I hate that the media has twisted and misconstrued the ordeal to show the public a picture of Jason as the Medical Marijuana Guru instead of a business mogul seeing the next big thing.

I think as patients we take on part of the responsibility of educating the public. As caregivers we take on the responsibility of educating our patients, the public and presenting Medical Marijuana in a stand up way among the community.

Peace

L

Luck Dragon

DOWN WITH CHRIST!
What an embarassment for the State of Montana!

Jason Christ was arrested again today during his phone interview in live disposition with court in helena today!! Ha Ha!!

M

MTgrower

Jason Christ was arrested again today during his phone interview in live disposition with court in helena today!! Ha Ha!!

What did he do? Threaten to blow up the courthouse? He is worse than a D-Bag. He is Douche Squirt (the liquid ejected from the vaginal orifice). He is a total Squirt.

S

SSHZ

Maybe they'll put him in the same cell as Mark Emery........ if that happened, with the size of their ego's, the world may collapse!!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Maybe they'll put him in the same cell as Mark Emery........ if that happened, with the size of their ego's, the world may collapse!!!

there is a very big problem with equating the two, first of all Marc was all about helping the movement, but Jason on the other hand only wanted money. I have met and spent some time with both, and I have to say that Marc is a true cannabis hero, as far as Jason, well thats another story altogether.

W

whtlfvr

Its just sad the first thing that comes to a lot of peoples mind when they think of medical marijuana is Jason Christ. We are so much more than what he represents. Ive seen in my patients (hate that term) eyes that what im doing is right. After everything that goes along with this law. I at least know that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom