Living the good life...
Well I know.....

You know my love will not fade away..
Forever Greatfuly yours...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A good buddy of mine is in the scene waiting outside of winterland.

My favorite scene in the whole movie is the dude blissing out at 3 minutes into this clip. Been there so many times. Gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Summertime done come and gone, my oh my!

Happy birthday Jerry!

outwest

BLISS sf

sky high

sky high

>Wisdom< from eyes that have seen....

"Nobody stopped thinking about those psychedelic experiences. Once you've been to some of those places, you think, "How can I get back there again but make it a little easier on myself?"

"For me, the lame part of the Sixties was the political part, the social part. The real part was the spiritual part." Rolling Stone interview - Nov. 1989

Happy Birthday Captain Trips........ Love follows wherever you go

Jerrmoon
5520693 orig
Images
ImagesCAY9OGQR

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Nice blotter sheets Sky.

I am unfortunately just too young to have seen Jerry play, and it pains my heart every day. I do however remember the day he passed away (which the anniversary will soon be upon us), it was such a sad day. I was at sleep away camp, all activities were suspended and all over the camp Grateful Dead was blasting out of the bunks.

Here is to a life that effected so many others.
Happy Birthday Jerry.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Sigh...... I still have a hard time! This was my life from 81 till 90-91... So many life changing experiences on tour for me.. So many true long lasting relationships were formed for me.. Really shaped me as a person! I miss you old man.. Great post!! Thanks

Peace
OC

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I knew we had a Jerry tribute thread around here somewhere. Let's get this up and moving again. Jerry was the man and is still sorely missed. His work and words have touched so many lives, even after his death.

I came across this while searching through YouTube. I hope you all enjoy this show as much as I did. Truly amazing music being performed here. While I love Jerry's work with the Dead he and Grisman truly had a special bond with music, and it always showed when they played together.

Delerium

Delerium

Not sure it works like that.
Praying sucks, I've been asking God to take Phil for 20+ years and nothing. I just have a strong disdain for the man.
Now Bob is doing that TRI Studios, ehhh still making money off dead men's backs.
I actually broke down and had seen Furthur a few times with a big Jerry tee-shirt.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

more tears.. Wow. I still miss the big guy so much..
Say what you want about the band these days, my loving memories of the times I spent with the band will never fade away..
the music never stops...no matter what, It must go on....
See you on the other side Jerry...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Another tear jerker
This is so well done, Fare thee well to all the folks they show who are gone''
Jerry, Janis, Brent, Keith, Pig Pen...
I love them all more than words can tell..
All we have left to comfort sooth is to listen to this wonderful music and let it rock your soul....
Forever Greateful...
Coffee dubie and tears, what a way to start the day...
It's all good though..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom