Jet Fuel Og Smoke Report

• Thread starter KushMan707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushMan707

KushMan707

THC Farmer Smoke Report
Hey whats up everybody? I just smoked a super delicious joint of Jet Fuel Og and I thought I would share my experience. This is my first smoke report and I'm using the template provided by logic. If there is anything else you guys would like to know that I possibly left out of the report please feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy the show!
INFO
Tester Name : KushMan707
Strain : Jet Fuel Og
Method Smoked : Raw Cone aka Joint

APPEARANCE
Medium green with tons of trichs. Fully matured with only a couple percent amber trichs (sorry no macro for the trichs). Medium density, not rock hard but very nice and full.
Jet fuel og smoke report
Jet fuel og smoke report 2

SMELL
The flowers have a very earthy lemony fuely smell.
Dominant smell of bud : Lemon fuel
Associated smells of bud : Earthy, Sweet, Kush

TASTE
The joint I smoked tasted like the flowers smell except there was less sweet lemon flavor and more of the earthy kush flavor.
Dominant flavour : Og Kush fuel
Associated flavours : Earthy, Sweet, Lemon

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
Very smooth smoke, 10
- cough factor? : yes/no
No coughing from me. This is a very potent strain through so the expansion may surprise some.

BUZZ
Overall its a very nice high. Slightly a bit headier but very stoney. I can get active if I want while smoking this strain just like I'm doing this smoke report right now. Or I can go space out on the couch and relax like I'm about to do after this.
Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
70% head 30% body.
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
10 EXTREMELY POTENT!
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Several hours depending on tolerance
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Both
Munchies? : yes/no
Yes

Top Bottom