Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup JB. Looking great over there. Mine haven't started flowering yet either. I don't know why that other guy's that I was looking at started in July last year. I've learned that you're always right lol. My big White Blaze was male :mushtache: I composted his ass yesterday and replaced him with a Sour Urkle clone. It will be interesting to see what I get from it. I'm thinking maybe an oz. if I'm lucky.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Sup JB. Looking great over there. Mine haven't started flowering yet either. I don't know why that other guy's that I was looking at started in July last year. I've learned that you're always right lol. My big White Blaze was male :mushtache: I composted his ass yesterday and replaced him with a Sour Urkle clone. It will be interesting to see what I get from it. I'm thinking maybe an oz. if I'm lucky.
Ahh that's shitty. I think you have enough time to get a good little plant there. Better than nothing. How are the others? Got pics of those?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I love these girls because on a slow Saturday hanging out with the kids they're not sleeping all day like the others. Hahahaha.
damn you got 2 peasy just in the yard! hell ya!
Here's a little update. The girls are chugging along fattening up nice. Next Rez fill I will start cutting nutrients back.
They look good,,, they gonna get thick!
Why you cutting the nutes back and what ec are you and what do you plan to drop it to?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

damn you got 2 peasy just in the yard! hell ya!
They look good,,, they gonna get thick!
Why you cutting the nutes back and what ec are you and what do you plan to drop it to?
I am at 830 ppm. Today is day 36. First day of week 6. When this Rez runs out it will be first day of week 7. They are gonna go long. Very sativa leaning and you can see how they look. Some short flowering strains look like this around week 4.
So start of week 7 I will start lowering. Not too much at first. Depending how they look I may do 1 more full feed res. We'll see. But last couple weeks before flush I'll lower a little each time

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I am at 830 ppm. Today is day 36. First day of week 6. When this Rez runs out it will be first day of week 7. They are gonna go long. Very sativa leaning and you can see how they look. Some short flowering strains look like this around week 4.
So start of week 7 I will start lowering. Not too much at first. Depending how they look I may do 1 more full feed res. We'll see. But last couple weeks before flush I'll lower a little each time
I see.. I was wondering, but hell week 7 is about right , but sativas are 12 weekers sometime eh?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I see.. I was wondering, but hell week 7 is about right , but sativas are 12 weekers sometime eh?
Ya. And you know some of these might go there lol. I'll look at em and can always push it back another week. Play it by ear. They'll tell me when to start lightening up. I just don't like to go full feed to full flush. It's hard to flush out the coco it holds on to it so well. So I like to lower my ppm over a couple weeks then when I flush there isn't so much built up.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Ahh that's shitty. I think you have enough time to get a good little plant there. Better than nothing. How are the others? Got pics of those?
The Sour Urkel is 4 feet tall and looking like it will be flowering soon. The Bubba seems to be growing better since I bent it over to try to get it to bush out. It seemed like it just wanted to grow branches straight up instead of up and out. The little white blaze is still hanging. It's small but smells really good.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The Sour Urkel is 4 feet tall and looking like it will be flowering soon. The Bubba seems to be growing better since I bent it over to try to get it to bush out. It seemed like it just wanted to grow branches straight up instead of up and out. The little white blaze is still hanging. It's small but smells really good.
Looking good bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom