Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irietime

Irietime

Looking killer man! What week are the indoors? Loving the outdoor girls too! My outdoor diesel paki turned out to be a male again, 2 for 2 males:speechless:. Popped a purple mountain majesty, just popped above ground today, lol. Just for shits and gigs, see what we get. Peace brotha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Looking killer man! What week are the indoors? Loving the outdoor girls too! My outdoor diesel paki turned out to be a male again, 2 for 2 males:speechless:. Popped a purple mountain majesty, just popped above ground today, lol. Just for shits and gigs, see what we get. Peace brotha
Thanks brotha. Ya I'm super happy about these. All of them are winners. There's a couple special ones in the group but no duds so no complaints. Lol.
The indoor girls just started week 6. Day 36 today.i think most will go close to 12 weeks. They are very sativa leaning by looks and as you can see they've just started to pack in size. They didn't have budlets till almost day 20. Haha. Some guys are showin buds like mine at week three. Lol. So I'm ready for a long flower
The outdoor girls are just started to flower here. Like literally just starting the stretch. I'm ready to see what they do. They've gotten pretty big. Here's a pic from today starting to flower

IMG 7455
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The stretch is on! These pics were taken 3 days apart.
If you look at the green stakes in the front (not the one long one but the shorter one) in he first pic it is equal with the stake. 3 days later it is like 4" above the stake. Buds are starting to form. They're both about 5' tall now

IMG 7497
IMG 7498
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The stretch is on! These pics were taken 3 days apart.
If you look at the green stakes in the front (not the one long one but the shorter one) in he first pic it is equal with the stake. 3 days later it is like 4" above the stake. Buds are starting to form. They're both about 5' tall now
hell ya... Look at them big ole bitches!
Im so jelly ..
Wish I could have one out in the back yard

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

hell ya... Look at them big ole bitches!
Im so jelly ..
Wish I could have one out in the back yard
It is nice! I love it. I remember browsing outdoors before. Probably 2007-09 we had to put so much effort in keeping them hidden.
Now it's 10 years later and I have guests over my house and you can look out the back window and see my girls. Lol. Times have changed even in my time. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Wow. Iv always been scared to soe em. To many creepy crawlers here.
I hear ya. They're everywhere tho. I think if you sow them in the environment they're going to be in they will have a better resistance to the surroundings. It's their home. All they know. Lol. Of course some things can't be avoided but it reduces stress. It's like raising a kid in the suburbs and once he's big enough throwing them in the hood. haha.
When you sow them straight in ground it may be a little rougher and rockier in the beginning, but they'll be better off for it.
Good seeds pop anywhere. True story I seen a 12 inch pot plant growing out of the crack in my buddies concrete. He dropped some seeds he was saving and thought he found them all. He doesn't even grow. Just saved them. That thing grew straight out of the crack with no water or anything. Nobody knew it was there till he stumbled on it.
If it's a viable seed and has moisture it will pop. I see so many people using humidity domes and warming pads and stuff for seeds. I don't get it. I just throw it in the coco (in my case) or soil or whatever and make sure it doesn't get bone dry. I've never had a seed not pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom