• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Here some pix of my current grow.....
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...15-yrs-experience-n.90917/page-4#post-1979691
Ya gotta sort thru the thread but i pjt up a buncha bud shots if ur interested

Bet those phonies can do it like me!!!
You know it bro.
Hahaha. I had to break the guys spirit and tell him he wasn't my gnome. Hahaha. I was like sorry bro I thought you were someone else see ya
I saw papa indica and toaster on his IG so I was like ayye it's him.

Irietime

Irietime

Sometimes you gotta take a step back to really see the growth. Keep on bulkin up babies.
Nice man! Hulking for sure! How many plants are you flowering again? Looking like it's gonna be a nice yield. My goal is an elbow, but that sure ain't gonna happen with my lights! Starting to think about some expansion, got a slightly better than tentative green light from the wife:). Looking good man. Peace

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Very nice!!! Better than most of those guys in that 15+yrs experience thread haha...id be ashamed of myself if i posted some of those pix....not namin names but those blue dream shots are an abomination rmfao!
Thanks bro!

Hahaha I'm saying nothing. That is some nice blue dream tho! I'm not a big fan of blue dream. Everyone was growing it for a while it seemed like. I couldn't avoid it. Lol
That blue dream might change my mind tho. Haha. I love how those calyx stack.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Sometimes when I go in the Grow every day I start to feel like they plateau. Hahah. Pictures help me keep track of growth.
Still have a couple weeks to go so I'm confident they will keep bulking up
I'm loving the trichs now ready to see them bulk up some

IMG 7803
IMG 7804
IMG 7805
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

And it keeps going.
Next up:
11 Fire OG x 24k (Regs)
6 White Widow (fem)
5 Jack Herer (fem)
2 Chemdog 91 (bagseed)

Gonna see what we get. I definitely hope to fine a keeper in the Fire OG. I have cuts of the white widow and the Jack Herer I have going now. If I find something better in this batch I'll make it my keeper.
Hoping to catch lightning in a bottle on the Chemdog 91. It was some fire I found the seed in. Worth a shot.

The Fire OG is 2 days behind. That is the from row they just got dropped in the cups. All others were Tuesday.

IMG 7853
IMG 7781
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What up guys.
Does anyone have any secrets to germinating finicky seeds. I have 4 seeds that don't want to pop
They appear to be good seeds so I don't want to trash them just yet.
I had them in shot glass for a day then in paper towel for past 2 days.
All the rest have sprouted
No biggie just don't want to give up just yet.

Also got a special kid in the group. Never seen this before except on one of @jipp lol
I think yours had 4 cotyledons tho right? Mine has 3. Lol

IMG 7969
IMG 7970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom