Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Starting to look hungry....u gonna give em the whole 11 part nutrient line? Haha
That bottom pic does look a little hungry. Funny thing is they're being fed. They were in a little spot I have for my starts and clones in the garage and we had record heat this weekend. I just moved them into the Temp controlled room yesterday so im wondering if that had something to do with it. I know a few really didn't like it and stretched a bit while the leaves didn't grow much. I'm gonna give them a week to re adjust before changing any feed

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Man it's been a while since I updated this thing. I've been hanging around events stoop too much. Hahaha
Any way I harvested the white widow and the Jack Herer. They are in jars currently.
I'm very happy with the quality of all of them. I think I had a lockout toward the end of flower that gave me a phosphorus issue so I don't think they bulked up as much as they could have. Nonetheless they are all very dense sticky.
Smoke report soon. I've only tested a few hits of them.

The outdoor girls are moving right along. Starting to get nice and frosty. The in ground one is still flourishing. She's kicking ass. I haven't given her any water at all since early July. Not even a drop. She's completely grown herself with the native soil. I didn't add anything to it at all

The babies are getting bigger and finally dialing in. I had a heat issue for a few days as they were in another non AC room while the others finished. We had record heat and a few were seedlings with 1 or 2 sets of leaves so it was hard on a few of them. Took a few days but they've all bounced back. The ones on the left in the picture are a few days behind the ones on right. And they were smaller in the heat wave so took it a little harder but they're starting to catch up to the others.
Nevermind the snake nest of drip lines. Been working 10s and have had no time for anything. Plus once I cull the males I will do a final organization of them when I k ow how many I have and see if I'm using a screen or stakes. If I have trouble sexing and I decide on a screen I will leave the ones in question toward the outside where I Also need to hard wire in my power box for the gavitas. You can see the romex on the left in the pic. I ran the wire just have to wire it in and set it up. Been super busy at work. Lol. I really need to clean it up a lil. I will soon

Sorry for the book but it's been a while since I updated. Hahah

IMG 9035
IMG 9036
IMG 9037
IMG 9038
IMG 9039
IMG 9073
IMG 9079
IMG 9080
IMG 9081
IMG 9082
IMG 9060
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Man it's been a while since I updated this thing. I've been hanging around events stoop too much. Hahaha
Any way I harvested the white widow and the Jack Herer. They are in jars currently.
I'm very happy with the quality of all of them. I think I had a lockout toward the end of flower that gave me a phosphorus issue so I don't think they bulked up as much as they could have. Nonetheless they are all very dense sticky.
Smoke report soon. I've only tested a few hits of them.

The outdoor girls are moving right along. Starting to get nice and frosty. The in ground one is still flourishing. She's kicking ass. I haven't given her any water at all since early July. Not even a drop. She's completely grown herself with the native soil. I didn't add anything to it at all

The babies are getting bigger and finally dialing in. I had a heat issue for a few days as they were in another non AC room while the others finished. We had record heat and a few were seedlings with 1 or 2 sets of leaves so it was hard on a few of them. Took a few days but they've all bounced back. The ones on the left in the picture are a few days behind the ones on right. And they were smaller in the heat wave so took it a little harder but they're starting to catch up to the others.
Nevermind the snake nest of drip lines. Been working 10s and have had no time for anything. Plus once I cull the males I will do a final organization of them when I k ow how many I have and see if I'm using a screen or stakes. If I have trouble sexing and I decide on a screen I will leave the ones in question toward the outside where I Also need to hard wire in my power box for the gavitas. You can see the romex on the left in the pic. I ran the wire just have to wire it in and set it up. Been super busy at work. Lol. I really need to clean it up a lil. I will soon

Sorry for the book but it's been a while since I updated. Hahah
Beauties!!! Looks Great.
I had the same issue before,
How many days did you flush for? And was it tap water all through flush?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Beauties!!! Looks Great.
I had the same issue before,
How many days did you flush for? And was it tap water all through flush?
I flushed for like 13 days. It wasn't tap water I use RO. The first 5 days or so I use like 150 ppm mix then the last 7-8 I used straight RO
I'm running the strains again along with some Fire OG so I'm lookin to see if I can't get more out of them now that I k owbthem a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom